Yorkshire GTG - Sat 19th July, 11:00 Devonshire Arms, Dore

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just checked the weather report for saturday.

Should be an ok temperature (18 degrees).

Had another call from the pub this morning saying that they were ready for us also.

See you all on saturday!

This will be my last GTG for a wee while!

KJ

Sorry but I cant make it any more, really sorry but too many other family issues have occured - 1 being 88 year old MIL who is poorley & is therefore staying with us for for a few days :( . Also hopefully delivering the Aston to its new home in middle England over the weekend ( thanks to jaymanek for the lead)

Sorry won't get to buy you a drink before you sail away Steve (or is that a lucky escape? :devil: ) All the best to you and Solly in your adventure :bannana:

Devonshire Arms, Dore - 11:00 19th July
11 High Street, Dore, Sheffield, S17 3JU.

The List:

kbhogalW126
Marec
Portzy.
Ray
Gollom & Suzy Cute
Cmarkod
Ian B Walker
mergli
MercedesLady and MBZ6
Inkyskin
TimSKemp - (in Hull, that's kind of East Yorks)
Frank O'Phile and Mrs O (health permitting)

sorry dosent look like we can make it either, hate to miss it but these things happen.

The sun has come out over here in Sheffield now!

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Looks like we will have a good day tomorrow after all!

See you in the morning!

Regards,

KJ

Devonshire Arms, Dore - 11:00 19th July
11 High Street, Dore, Sheffield, S17 3JU.

Probably everyone but me knows this, but, just in case, the postcode is actually S17 3GU. Might be important if you intend using modern navigation aids!!!;)

PS: Apologies if this is bolded...

As Bob Marley once said:

"Sun is shining, the weather is good."

Looks like a good one guys!

See you soon!

Regards,

KJ

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Thanks in particular to Mr & Mrs Francophile who were kind enough to share their lunch with me!!

Mark

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Thanks in particular to Mr & Mrs Francophile who were kind enough to share their lunch with me!!

Mark

Well, as you shared the bill, we thought it only right. :D

Nice to meet and chat with all the hardy few who attended, it was a nice day out for us both, though Mrs O' is now worn out and will be resting for the rest of the day. At least we won't need any dinner tonight.:D

Thanks for doing the legwork KJ, nice venue, shame about the carpark.

We set off before the tomtom got a signal and took a very picturesque route home. Looking forward to the next one.

:rock::rock::rock:

Thanks to all from Suzy Cute and I. Had fun, even though the ladies spent more time under the umbrella than indoors.... :bannana:

Errrrrr - think you have missed it!

I would like to thank everyone today at "The Yorks GTG".

My first meet and I really enjoyed it.

Special Thanks to KJ for arranging everything I hope all goes well for him in his new adventure.

Arrived via the scenic route Snakes Pass (A57) and left using M1/M62 and allowed the coupe to have a bit of a " blast" home.

Great Day and met some nice guys.

Cheers.:):):)

Yes I have seen the video, stunning quality too. Sorry I cannot post it here as the local constabulary won't let me have a copy. :eek:

What have you done:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom