Yorkshire (Organised)nChristmas GTG All Welcome

Date of Christmas GTG @ Bispam

• Sunday 9th December 2012

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sunday 16th December 2012

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1. Flanaia1 - CONFIRMED AND WYRED
2. Gollom +1 - CONFIRMED - AND WYRED
3. Trapperjohn - Unable to make it
4. Igurisu - CONFIRMED
5. D-18 - CONFIRMED - AND WYRED
6. c240Sport97 - CONFIRMED - AND WYRED
7. Ian B walker +1 -CONFIRMED AND WYRED
8. Johnsco + Mrs J. - CONFIRMED AND WYRED
9. *** + 1 CONFIRMED
10. SSpeed - CONFIRMED AND WYRED
11. Aerialmark CONFIMED AND NOT SPELT RIGHT !
12. clk208 - CONFIRMED

Sounds good to us.

Looking forward to meeting the people behind the text.:D

Anybody going to have STAR there? Simply want the display changing on my W203 so it shows MPH, temp etc.

Thanks

Oooops - forgot a pretty important event, my brother's 30th with full scale family party on this day.

Curses, I am going to have to abandon MBs and fish&chips. Sorry guys - list amended:
1. Flanaia1 - CONFIRMED AND WYRED
2. Gollom +1 - CONFIRMED - AND WYRED
3. Trapperjohn - Unable to make it
4. Igurisu - CONFIRMED
5. D-18 - CONFIRMED - AND WYRED
6. c240Sport97 - CONFIRMED - AND WYRED
7. Ian B walker +1 -CONFIRMED AND WYRED
8. Johnsco + Mrs J. - CONFIRMED AND WYRED
9. *** + 1 CONFIRMED
10. SSpeed - CONFIRMED AND WYRED
11. Aerialmark CONFIMED AND NOT SPELT RIGHT !

All booked for 2pm Sunday and we are dining off the festive menu. Suggest we meet in the car park around 1pm have a natter a look at cars a drink and a nice bite to eat.

Look forward to seeing you all there

Best regards
Ian

That's great news Ian.
Many Thanks.
Look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.

Likewise, thanks for booking Ian.

Unfortunately not able to go (not back in UK until 20th) but wondered if anyone was interested in this BBC News - Thornton fish and chip shop is top UK chippy (hopefully link works) not far from where youre going to be and could be on the way back to the M6 for those travelling home next day. Hope all have a great time, maybe I'll make it next year. Merry Christmas!!

Good job I know you guys as the booking is held on my credit card :eek::eek::eek:look forward to seeing/meeting you Sunday and for once at a GTG I will be in my MB :D

Unfortunately not able to go (not back in UK until 20th) but wondered if anyone was interested in this BBC News - Thornton fish and chip shop is top UK chippy (hopefully link works) not far from where youre going to be and could be on the way back to the M6 for those travelling home next day. Hope all have a great time, maybe I'll make it next year. Merry Christmas!!

I know this PLACE (Get it?) very well as its opposite my dentists..

Good job I know you guys as the booking is held on my credit card :eek::eek::eek:look forward to seeing/meeting you Sunday and for once at a GTG I will be in my MB :D

it's very generous of you to treat us all to lunch :D

it's very generous of you to treat us all to lunch :D

Note the word HELD :D

I also spoke too soon got the MB out today for a good clean and noticed it wasn't taxed, bugg*r, get docs and head off to Post Office to tax it, get out docs in Post Office and notice MOT expired last Thursday double bugg*r :doh:

So as I cant get it in for MOT until Monday tomorrow I will be in SWMBO's Red Rocket :D

Look forward to seeing you all there :thumb:

Brilliant meet up

Well I have to say what a great meetup this was..
As I drove into the car park I saw Seans gorgeous CLS and I was gob smacked..
For some reason I really hadnt expected to see him today.. Blime London to Lancashire for a Sunday lunch.. I thought I was keen !!

AerialMark turned out to be the friendliest "Silverback" I have met!!
He can be seen emerging from his lair in the second photo..
Its always good to meet up with familiar faces.. Its events like this that make these forums such good places to be..

1st photo shows the cars getting to know each other..
Others will be along with photos of the meal in action. Unfortunately I didnt get any interior shots as I was too busy filling my face !!

Thank you very much to all who attended...

Last edited:
Thanks Guys

Well what a great afternoon and a great location (thanks Simon :thumb:) It was great to see old and new faces, Mr & Mrs J fresh from an overnight in Blackpool, D-18 who ventured South of the border as did our good friend ***. Sean ventured North and battled the M6 from London just to be with us for Sunday lunch. I finally got to meet Gollom & Suzy Cute having spoken to Steve on several occasions in the past we have never actually met until today and another newcomer to our food GTG's Arielmark. I have to say the company was absolutely brilliant as was the food, Chicken livers, Pork Belly and a selection of cheeses for me.

So I would just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and prosperous New Year.

See you in 2013 :thumb:

Sorry I could not make it - No 1 Son took out us and his outlaws to Sunday lunch which was pre-booked ages ago.

Sounds like you had a brilliant time.

CHEERS

Sorry I could not make it - No 1 Son took out us and his outlaws to Sunday lunch which was pre-booked ages ago.

Sounds like you had a brilliant time.

CHEERS

We missed you and Liz but hope you had a nice time with your son. Wishing you both a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

See you in 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom