Yorkshire virtual breakfast meet 25th July 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave222

Car
Slk 250 cdi
Hi all

As promised the East Yorkshire Breakfast Meetings will continue as planned for 2020 albeit as “Virtual” meetings. The venue will now be The Bikewheel Tearoom for the foreseeable future, usual start time of 9.30am on Saturday 25th July 2020.

I’m sorry for the short notice on this one I was hoping for some last minute news from the Water wheel but nothing as yet.

Please post a picture of the breakfast and some favourite shots of your car and what you have been up to in the past month.

Looking forward to “Virtually“ meeting old friends and hopefully some new ones.

I will update as my day develops, my mate from middlesborough has a dodgy pan roof and we have been having fixajag weekends with curry and beer every other weekend for a while, wont be any Mercedes action but Jag lives matter

Errrrr guys why are you having virtual meetings?
Next Sunday we're having a PL real - time gathering and run to the hills.

Errrrr guys why are you having virtual meetings?
Next Sunday we're having a PL real - time gathering and run to the hills.
Wet are waiting for the regular venue to re open so it’s more of a place holder event.

Looks like tomorrow is going to be a quiet one.

The format has gone well and kept the ball rolling for our small group, thanks to Both yourself and Andy, without the efforts the impetus would have been diluted for sure, it a deffo first real coffee im in and toast will be on me. Keep it up, people have lives outside the garage.

The format has gone well and kept the ball rolling for our small group, thanks to Both yourself and Andy, without the efforts the impetus would have been diluted for sure, it a deffo first real coffee im in and toast will be on me. Keep it up, people have lives outside the garage.
I hope they will get things sorted soon as it is sorely missed! It’s a pleasure to keep Andy’s good work going. The first one I’m sure will have a great turn out so I will not hold you to the toast ;)

Hi, people I am early for a change. Breakfast as usual is a warm beveridge with some pills.
IMG_20200725_090902.jpg

Not been up to much in the past month, I did fit a new to me offside curtain airbag to my car to stop the warning light coming on.👨‍🔧

How are you doing Dave?

My latest mod arrived back last night

380mm calipers from the newer model ,currently 355mm
You little tinker you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom