You’ve been framed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash59fifty-uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C204 C63, VW Transporter
It’s a Facebook link, I don’t think you’d need a Facebook account to view it, but it’ll help! ~

Henry Beckles

Henry Beckles

I see driving like this day in, day out. Middle lane hogging, lane drifting, bad driving in general and the drivers all have that lost expression on their face like this character... completely oblivious as to what they’re doing wrong and in this case, oblivious to the risks that pile up just from them being on the road

Luckily it was the rear end of a lorry and not a car carrying children

Reactions: GLK
I can't see anything on the facebook page. But maybe that's because I don't have an account.

I can't see anything on the facebook page. But maybe that's because I don't have an account.

The post is public so it should open and play, not sure why if not

Attachments

• 356464E0-2F8D-4556-AF13-76E1E1F9D691.jpeg
    356464E0-2F8D-4556-AF13-76E1E1F9D691.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 40
I can see it (no facebook account).
Truly shocking driving, and even in the end the driver looked like they didn't even notice the airbag been deployed...

As OP says - you see driving like this everyday. I thought initially the driver was texting as it was the classic wandering you see all the time, but now I think it was driver tiredness ( or drugs affecting ability and judgement). Thankfully no-one was hurt but it could have caused a pileup.

Presumably they started filming after having notified the police.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom