You and that bl--dy Forum...!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not only from the other half,I get it from friends at work to

You are not on a Forum.

You are networking.

I AM the SWMBO so no problems for me, infact, we are both as bad as each other, although Ian does always tell me to GET OFF EBAY (I'm a bit dangerous when it comes to that he he :D)

If it wasn’t this forum, it would be the next thing, any thing, this is passive aggressive (woman speak) for what about ME!!! :crazy: :eek:

Mine has respect for the forum - any problems she says "try asking on that web site you're always on"
Then moans that "you're always on the internet"

Ha, I sit on my balcony in the Canries, enjoying my holiday, sunshine and all-inclusive alcohol. Quietly surfing and bothereing no one.

My excuse is we are new grandparents, so we need a new car for ferrying the new addition around, an SLK is hardly suitable. It won't be replaced, grandma won't allow that, my car has to go. Hard times, but I accept sacrifices have to be made, and my trusty Astra will have to go for something rather more 'practical'....

And my rather dubious excuse is working, budgetary agreement is in place for something more becoming:)

No issues from my SWMBO.

She has met some lovely people at GTGs and life in general through the forum. So I am left to my own devices/vices. It helps too I married an avid reader.

It also helped when on Christmas Day last year the forum helped us over a non starting Renault belonging to our Daughter in Law.

Long live the forum:thumb:

I get it a littte. Usually because I have spent a little too much tine in the office or been away. But she has also seen the 'power' of the forum, so is relatively relaxed.

Been away since 5am on wednesday, so I suspect any kind of device will see me in trouble when I eventually get home tonight...

I claim to be working while on the forum. Haven't been rumbled yet :dk:

My guess is that Trapper will grass me up now :ban:

yep, i also get the , back on with your MB lot again..ppphhhhrrr

bothered ;)

Mines given up, lets me surf away.

As mentioned its not only cars we talk about and the knowledge on here is amazing.

I claim to be working while on the forum. Haven't been rumbled yet :dk:

My guess is that Trapper will grass me up now :ban:

Moi. Not unless Bev brings the "Bambi Killer" in for a serious cleaning session real soon.

Cue Drift off subject. Anyone else got a SWMBO who cannot be separated from their car for a nanosecond.

Tell her your neighbour spends hours on XHamster - she'll think you're an angel :eek:

ps adult site (should your curiosity get the better etc. etc. - don't blame me).

I did buy a car once from a basketcase woman, the bloke wanted me to take it for free to get it away from her and the woman didn't want to sell it to me because I was too young (28?)

SWMBO seeing me on the forum is the last of my worries , what to say once the new project is finished and arrives on my doorstep ( that I've been doing for 3 months behind her back !)

SWMBO seeing me on the forum is the last of my worries , what to say once the new project is finished and arrives on my doorstep ( that I've been doing for 3 months behind her back !)

Is only a cheap runabout love,here's some examples ;)

She will definately realise the splitties are worth money - will have to come out with the ole "back of a lorry" line :)

Mines given up, lets me surf away.

As mentioned its not only cars we talk about and the knowledge on here is amazing.

But I can't get this point over to SHMBO. It's OK to be seen reading a car mag or a caravan mag - but surf the Forums - no way, that makes you a geek. And yet there is far more info/tips/education/car news on a Forum as good as the MBClubUK than ever you can gleen from a car mag. And it's interactive, and it's instant (not to say, a little addictive!).
And anyway, I tell her, you think I am bad - some of these guys have thousands of posts to their names - just be thankful you're not with one of THEM! (sorry guys, it's every man for himself now...:D)
whoops, here she comes agai....

Never really had the earache because I hardly ever use the forum, although it seems that every time I visit this site you lot are always on-line. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom