You guys let Americans in here?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

budgolf

Car
1992 300te
Hey everyone :D. Name is Nate and I'm from North Carolina. I'm on my first Benz, a 92 300te that I've had about a year. It's in incredible shape, has a great service history, and I got a great deal on it. I'm hoping to learn quite a bit here, and hopefully get some new contacts for cool parts. I may not be officially British, but my DNA test says I've got a ton in me if it helps :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Been to Charlotte a couple of times, lovely place.

Once worked in Morganton for CAT.
Welcome.

Leave any guns at the door.

Hi and welcome

Welcome to the forum Nate .

There are a few other colonials in here !

Good choice of car BTW !

PONTONEER:
Yes, I am an old (as in OLD) Ohio boy on the Isle of Wight.
Although a British citizen (dual)for almost 20 years I am somewhat of a half-breed.
I am fortunate enough to be able to vote and pay taxes in two countries, with equally disappointing results.

A Tar Heels guy welcome love the States would live there if I could

Welcome on board a great State you live in and I spend quite a bit of time there and in Georgia and I have had the pleasure of driving "The Rock" awesome :bannana:

Welcome to forum, tell me why is it called football when it is rarely kicked?

:p

Looks like Vinny edited something I missed or the anti ad/link software blocked :dk: as didnt appear a spammer

Link to DNA search site (now removed) slipped in with 'British ancestory'.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. No I'm not a spammer, but I can see why the genealogy reference would make some think so. The results of a dna test can reveal things you had no idea were possible, so my lack of knowledge of my family history has become a bit of a joke for my family and friends. I'm really just looking for new people and new ideas. Here in the states, car restoration is either all or nothing. Any modern modifications, even tasteful ones are kind of frowned upon. With the Mercedes being a bit more common, I thought I would go look for a different environment.

As far as why football is called football? I don't know. I'm not much of a fan of team sports. But if someone would like to give me a room for the Isle of Mann TT next year that would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom