You might need a bucket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One can only stand and wonder what must have been going through the mind of whoever spec'd that Merc.

Quite an adventurous ad with the full family history describing reasons for sale.

If you put some decent silver wheels on, got rid of the lights and peeled of the tints it may help reduce the shock factor of the interior.

Goof luck to the seller if his story is true sounds like has some really nice neighbours. He maybe should consider keeping the car and selling his house.

Well. There is a Yellow SLK with a similar interior including carpets and steering wheel that keeps appearing in North Kent. Rumour has it that the original lady who ordered it it got cold feet when she saw it and sold it toot sweet.

I do believe it is currently in my mate's showroom and may stay there for some time.

Well. There is a Yellow SLK with a similar interior including carpets and steering wheel that keeps appearing in North Kent. Rumour has it that the original lady who ordered it it got cold feet when she saw it and sold it toot sweet.

I do believe it is currently in my mate's showroom and may stay there for some time.

Linky?

That's a right dogging wagon if ever iv seen one.

Except for the colour of the seats and the wood...it is well specced, including an extremely rare leather covered dash board. I would change the seats from a donor car and the wood.

bung a couple of tartan car rugs over the seats,,itll be fine!

haha, i was looking at the photos and thought "sort the front lights out and grille and it looks quite nice".

then i found the photo of those seats!!! :doh:

:crazy:

I think I could live with the interior, standard lights and grill, silver wheels and remove the tints and it would be liveable. Yellow is certainly better than the 2 tone most had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom