You think you can drive?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
totally amazing,but must have took weeks of practise

PAH!!

The Essex boys in their Saxo's are way better on Southend Sea front :D;)

totally amazing,but must have took weeks of practise

Weeks? I bet this guy doesn't sleep, but just practices all the time...

The choice of a car was quite surprising for me. I remember he was using Impreza's for a while, but now nothing from Japan or Germany, but American? :rolleyes:

Ken Block drives for Monster Racing who are using Fords.

Montlhery is an amazing place. For a few photos have a look at my gallery from Vintage Montlhery 2001:

mont2001-345.jpg

2001 Vintage Montlhery Photo Gallery | Bolide

Nick Froome

Shame he can't make it work in WRC though!

Must practise a lot though to get these so spot on, you can see the marks from previous runs. Brilliant for his sponsors too!

m.

Great skill. And the look on his face he is lovin' it.

So he can burn rubber.
But I bet he can't put a fruit pastel in his mouth without chewing it!

Nice driving. Anyone see him doing the stupidly long jump on the Red Bull series?

I must be too old for something like this to impress me.
I KNOW its clever and I know I couldnt do it to save my life and I know he is obvoiusly a far better driver than I will ever be.

But so what?

Things that impress me are doctors who save peoples lives. Engineers who design amazing machines. People who work selflessly and without thanks to help those in dire need. People who dedicate their lives to give the disabled a happy and fulfilling lives.
OK, I am being very boring and not entering into the spirit of the occassion.
If he was in a proper rally and doing all those things, then, yes, I would be totally in awe of the guy and his amazing machine. I would be the first to rain praise down.
But to do that with no real purpose other than to impress, then that doesnt tick my box.
Sorry for being a miserable grumpy old fa*t.

I must be too old for something like this to impress me.
I KNOW its clever and I know I couldnt do it to save my life and I know he is obvoiusly a far better driver than I will ever be.

But so what?

Things that impress me are doctors who save peoples lives. Engineers who design amazing machines. People who work selflessly and without thanks to help those in dire need. People who dedicate their lives to give the disabled a happy and fulfilling lives.
OK, I am being very boring and not entering into the spirit of the occassion.
If he was in a proper rally and doing all those things, then, yes, I would be totally in awe of the guy and his amazing machine. I would be the first to rain praise down.
But to do that with no real purpose other than to impress, then that doesnt tick my box.

Apology accepted

:)

Well very much like art, music, etc., its purpose is to be beautiful to watch in itself. It's not an attempt to go as quickly as possible at all, so while the skills are transferrable, it certainly wouldn't win a rally.

Do you hold the same opinion of the Red Arrows? I mean .. they're kinda useless in many ways!

Each to their own I guess ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom