You tube video of police chase faulty tyre .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
I wonder who would be to blame for a fatal accident with tyres like this on the police car in the picture ..you can see the rear tyre on the police car ...3/4 missing .,I would bet rhat police would be exonerated .DSC06628.JPG

Attachments

• DSC06629.JPG
    DSC06629.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 38
I know its a poor picture ,But you can see that the tires on that police car are illegal .. Would you take that car out ?. if it was mine,, i would be afraid to take it on a public road .The first picture is fine on youtube , but i had to take a picture on my camera and import it to my picture folder .

You can't always tell with tyres in every picture.

I've seen pictures where the tyre looks almost bald but a different picture shows the same tyre with plenty of tread.

Just looks like a tyre which has a much wider shoulder and may well be 3mm or more.

Needs to be seen in the flesh really.

All I can see is a low-quality picture, either a still from a video or a low-res photo. The detail of the tread pattern has been discarded by the image encoding rather than the tyre itself being bald. That thing in movies where they zoom in on a CCTV image and type 'enhance' to reveal the time on the bad guy's wristwatch isn't real.

Why dont you just read the post.. the picture was taken off youtube via my camera .If i could have produced it any better then i would done so. Picture above is nothing to do with it ....but close

Why would you 'bet that the police would be exonerated'?

If the car's been involved in a fatal, it will be examined from top to bottom to see if there was anything that could be deemed to have been 'contributory'.

The only question relating to the tyres will be were they legal, or not?....end of.

Pete

Well its getting over inflated by some . Rules and laws are not worth the paper its printed on . That police car was a danger to be on the road And i just wished i knew how to get the video back .I am going to find the video if i can, just to prove my point . It was a road stop put up by the police and because the spike strip was not removed quick enough it stopped the patrol car from going any further.

The police have your registration Paul and they'll put a marker on it probably for drug dealing and pull you over and truncheon you.

I recently spoke to an ex HGV driver who on the motorway saw a marked police car join the motorway at night at speed without any lights on and they rear ended his artic and tried to blame it on him .

Ever since he got pulled frequently and subsequently had to give up HGV driving .

Gazwould i can believe that .
For those that want to see the video in question then you need to visit yiutube and put this in the search - Cops Spike Police Car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom