You want power - Brabus Rocket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary350

Car
slk 230 & slk 350 (sold) Jag XF 2.7 Premium Luxury
see link

gary

http://www.worldcarfans.com/tuners.cfm/country/gcf/tunerID/7060627.001/mercedes/brabus-rocket-world's-fastest-sedan

I posted the same link before you "You want Power"

gary

gary350 said:
I posted the same link before you "You want Power"

gary

OOOPSSS !!!!!! ... ha ha ha - your link was a copy n paste where as my link is a "click" n go !!!! :D :D

no pun intended !

"my link is better than yours ner ner" :D ;).

And very nice it is too. Sexy red engine cover. That's the sort of car to do hi-speed testing in...

Oh and 6233cc is not 6.3.

730 is also the outpuot of the Maybach concept isn't it? So it's the same engine I guess.

I have never been a fan of the CLS and I feel black just does not do the car justice. The mechanics though sound mind blowing.

I actually saw a CLS55AMG yesterday, but it was badged as a CL55AMG? Now I have been known for my inaccuracies ;) ;) but unless the CL now has four doors then the car I saw was indeed the CLS.

Sprinter 55AMG!!!! If our stretched limo had that power plant I would definitely remove the side windows just to hear the engine note :D :D

Shude,
Your next challenge my son!!! I still have the brilliant S-class estate asmy desk top picture, is there any chance of a Sprinter AMG designed by you know who??? I can supply the base picture and it can be any size, any profile :) :) Oh and if you want to add sound :rolleyes: :D :D

Take care,
John the fed up

Shude,
Your next challenge my son!!! I still have the brilliant S-class estate asmy desk top picture, is there any chance of a Sprinter AMG designed by you know who??? I can supply the base picture and it can be any size, any profile :) :) Oh and if you want to add sound :rolleyes: :D :D

Take care,
John the fed up[/QUOTE]

Hi John

Did one of these not get done in the thread about the new sprinter, started by Flash if my memory serves me correctly?

Tan

Tan said:
Did one of these not get done in the thread about the new sprinter, started by Flash if my memory serves me correctly?

Tan

Hi Tan,
Thanks for giving my memory a kick up the proverbial. When I'm up for it I will go a' hunting.

Thanks,
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom