You will NOT believe the conclusion to this story!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you dealt with the issue yourself, you can bet the police would be interested then...

Yes I was once woken up by the police early hours in the morning apparently 2 scrotes had tried breaking into my mums car which was parked outside my house for me to take for service mot the next day. One of the poor unfortunate little darlings had tripped up doing himself some quite nasty injuries :dk: his mate had run off coming back later to call an ambulance for his clumsy accomplice.
I was given a lift to the police station and questioned on and off for around 10 hours on whether I'd tripped up the poor unsuspecting oxygen thief.
Obviously having been fast asleep dreaming of pretty girls covered in chocolate I could offer no help to the hard working men in blue :fail when I asked if they'd be prosecuting the pair for attempted theft I was told "I think they've learnt their lesson sir" :rolleyes:
upon leaving the station the custody sgt whispered "you did a bloody good job there" :dk: I never did grasp what he meant.
the councils really should spend more on making sure their pavements are safe so people don't trip and break their arms etc
Yes the police will take great interest in someone with something to lose or just an average bloke who's had enough of scrotes getting away with it however despite a spate of recent burglaries on that estate with most houses hit that one never has been again :D

Maybe we need a few more uneven pavements!

Reading such things makes my blood boil.

I feel heartily sorry for your parents and you and angry that they are being let down.

I also feel sorry for the officers putting in the effort to catch the scum and the detectives for having their hands tied by policy and targets, hamstrung every working day.

On the one hand, I feel anger towards the CPS (who will have made the decision about whether or not to prosecute) but on the other, I can see their point; should you spend any amount of time watching jury trials, you will see absolutely guilty people being found not guilty all of the time despite overwhelming evidence.

It is off no consolation at all but I can absolutely guarantee ALL of the officers involved will be apocalyptically furious because they want to see justice done as well. Imagine this happening day in, day out, year after year; the same scum being arrested and walking free and being able to do nothing but try again.

Don't blame the officers; they want what you want.
Blame governments for cutting numbers and budgets, blame senior officers for spending two minutes on the street before climbing the greasy pole up to the ivory tower, blame a system of promotion that regards money saving as the number one requirement and most of all, blame every idiot who thinks it is a good idea to categorise crimes in relation to seriousness.

A crime is a crime; the seriousness should be dealt with at sentencing, not ranked on a politically interfered with league table.

When the system lets good people down by denying them justice, justice should be sought by other means.

A few years back a mate was woken in the early hours by some yobs making a racket in the street. He rang the Police who told him to wait until the yobs dispersed.

His answer to the controller was that if the Police didn't deal with them, he would.

Guess what. At 5 in the morning his doorbell rang and two officers arrested him and took him to the station for making threats. He was released with a caution.

So, they couldn't come out to some scrotes making a racket but they could for someone making a threat that was recorded.

Still, he got his own back later on.

Late one night he grabbed the ring leader and stuffed him upside down in a wheely bin then taped the lid down with Duct tape. Every couple of hours or so he would go out and whack the side of the wheely bin with a bit of wood just to stir things up. Eventually, before he set off for work, he cut the tape and let the nipper go. Needless to say, the yobs stayed away from that area.

Who says that capital punishment doesn't work, even though it was administered outside of the law.

Of course, anyone can make a mistake, and innocent people have been punished for crimes that they have not committed. Just like the paedophile that was given a good hiding, only for the perpetrators to realise that they had beaten the wrong guy.

(Thanks to The Sun for publishing the names of paedophiles throughout Britain, including a number of innocent people who just happened to share the same name as a child molester).

While it may seem just to punish someone for a crime, those that meter out punishment become no better than those they want to punish, and if they get the wrong person become a menace to society themselves.

The only exception is if you meter out punishment while they are attacking you, as you can claim self defence, and there can be no question about the identity of the perpetrator.

The other issue with vigilante justice is that it only works for those physically fit and who can take on the yobs.

But it is not really substitute for police and CPS taking proper action because it leaves many people vulnerable - those who can't administer it themselves.

CPS = Couldn't Prosecute Satan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom