Youngest ice bucket challenge (LOL)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evdok

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
[YOUTUBE]waL5Cf-CFJU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Am I the only one that things that this ice bucket challenge nonsense is nonsense?

+2

I must live in a cave.

What is the ice bucket challenge?

I think the celebrity ones are ok for a bit of entertainment and they can probably donate more but as for kids etc doing it, well, I wouldn't of thought they're donating anything to the charity and more likely just doing it for "likes".

There's the rice bucket challenge:
India swaps ice for rice in new bucket challenge - CNN.com

Which is similar, but doesn't waste water in the face of the millions who go thirsty every day...

m.

EDIT:
And how did it become the latest craze du jour?
A small bit of marketing brilliance... when they dunk the water on your head, you nominate someone else, then tag them on social media. They feel compelled (remember "dares" from the 90s?) to do it in turn... if nothing else, to nominate someone else...

If my 4 year old came out with language like that id feel like a failure as a parent.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

There's the rice bucket challenge:
India swaps ice for rice in new bucket challenge - CNN.com

Which is similar, but doesn't waste water in the face of the millions who go thirsty every day...

m.

EDIT:

A small bit of marketing brilliance... when they dunk the water on your head, you nominate someone else, then tag them on social media. They feel compelled (remember "dares" from the 90s?) to do it in turn... if nothing else, to nominate someone else...

Thanks for the explanation, but it still seems stupid imho. Each to their own ;)

I nominate......................

DIESELMAN!!!!!!!!!!! :ban::ban::D:devil:;);):eek::eek:

I think the celebrity ones are ok for a bit of entertainment and they can probably donate more but as for kids etc doing it, well, I wouldn't of thought they're donating anything to the charity and more likely just doing it for "likes".

"Likes"-driven behaviour modification?

I think the concept is a little lost.

Attachments

• water.jpg
    water.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom