Youngest Merc driver on here then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was about 12 when I got my first Mercedes.....

....model! LOL!! Like this C111 below.....

sh-c111.jpg

Waited a few more years before I got a real Mercedes though.

Last edited:
Possibly The Sprog of MBClub

I'm Twenty and i've just purchased a C270 CDI.....Is that "Cutting the mustard" :D

The youngest legal driver ( in the UK ) would have been born on 11th June 1992 and gets a Merc for his/her birthday. Does anybody qualify? It changes tomorrow.

Im 33 and just got my first Mercedes, its a 300 CE 24V. its better then the Vauxhal astra i had before it lol

I got mine at 23, my brother got his first at 19 and my girlfriend, 22, just bought her first one this week. Family of mercs!

I'm 21 and drive a c280 sport (auto) . Quite shocked at how many younger ones on here drive mercedes'. I live in Northern Ireland and no one under the age of about 30 drive them over here seems to be more bmw's and audis:dk:

i Was 18 with '92 w124 200te...cool white with with navy cloth...now turning 20 and want c124 220...found a silver one with navy leather, 110,000 miles, from '94...sweet..i like the navy interior..i think i will always have a mercedes in my life..i may even be buried in one...

When I passed my test at 17, I had no choice but to drive my dads 1982 280SEL until I was at an age where insurance was cheap for me. Purchased a Brand new CLK 230K loaded with every option except the AMG wheels and kit when I was 25.

18 with a CLK 230 K cabby, fully loaded...

did not enjoy the 1000 companies i had to ring to get insurance...nor selling my prervious pride and joy to pay for it..

first MB at 32, I am 32 now. Cheesewedge A160 avantg. I like it when fuses are not blowing.

I'm 21 and got the S600 but I had a E320 and a S500 when I was 18/19. Also had a SLC when I was 19 and a W124 300D earlier this year.

Nice to know that Mercedes are driven by young and old alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom