Your a naughty boy..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Except in this case they were set up by the other kid to do it. Why would a kid get another to do its bidding if it didn't know there was something inherently wrong in it?

Yes true but it’s likely that a kid would Find reference to breasts as cheeky.

I’m not saying it’s definitive as I wasn’t there to witness it but it’s not by default racist. Cheeky and rude but I wouldn’t jump to racism.

Yes true but it’s likely that a kid would Find reference to breasts as cheeky.

I’m not saying it’s definitive as I wasn’t there to witness it but it’s not by default racist. Cheeky and rude but I wouldn’t jump to racism.

I hear what you are saying but there's still something not quite right about it.
The pair of them are approaching the girl with preconceptions - wrong ones at that. Which pretty much summarises what racism is or thrives on. I contrast that with my experience at that age with a black kid in my class (the only one in the school) and I was all over him with questions. Things like why were the palms of his hands white but not the rest of him. Stuff like that. I wanted to know. Not approach him full of wrong headed preconceived notions and, make him the butt of jokes. That early experience with Cameron set me up for the rest of my life to abhor racism.

Never mind all that, what would the teacher have to say about the spelling in this thread, mine included....
Sadly, nothing these days. Correct spelling is a patriarchal - edit insert your own prejudice - control mechanism for keeping the underclass in its place and must be rejected at the next World Convention of the Executive Committee of the Interprative Forum for the Development of Spelin an Pushuasun. As any fule kno the Convention will be chaired by Nigel Molesworth and Fotherington-Thomas will take minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom