Your help in settling an argument

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chuck all the room keys/numbers into a bowl at the beginning of the night, drink too much and then everyone gets to take a key.

Last person to leave pays the bill (including damage and cleaning).

Alternatively discuss it like adults ;)

Ade :D

Thanks everyone for all your input, the situation was a follows:

I’m neither Peter or Paul, I was invited by my close friends Peter and Paul and the cost of the house is actually £350 per couple because some people had to pull out.

I agree with everyone who said that the Birthday boys should get the best rooms and I agree that we should all pay an equal amount regardless of en-suite or not however, I made a point to both my mates that they shouldn’t have necessarily assumed this because at no point did they tell anyone that that was their intention hence Question No. 4 which no one answered. This of course didn’t go down well coz none of us guys like to be told how to behave and so some heated banter over email ensued. :devil:

Anyway, I really just wanted to see if anyone and had same thoughts as me where it came to letting people know the situation and intention rather than assuming because assume makes an ASS of U and ME!!!

Personally I would have dropped everyone a light hearted email explaining that it has been decided that the birthday boys take the en-suite rooms (so tough ;) ) and everyone pays an equal amount. And even show willing by offering to price the rooms slightly differently in the knowledge that no ones is actually going to take me up on the offer because we’re all good friends.

Yes Chris, but we're talking about MEN here, you guys have no sense of thinking about other people or how your actions will impact on anyone else ;) ;) :p

Chuck all the room keys/numbers into a bowl at the beginning of the night, drink too much and then everyone gets to take a key.

this is sounding like a very different sort of party...

Yes Chris, but we're talking about MEN here, you guys have no sense of thinking about other people or how your actions will impact on anyone else ;) ;) :p

Wow, keep that tar brush away from me!!! :D :D

Actually you're right which is why comments probably hurt their pride but I would have thought their girlfriends might have encouraged them to be a little more sensitive, even more so considering one of them is 'Keith Cheggers' (Rhyming Slang!).

What? Perpetually drunk and irritating?:D

That sums up the couple in question quite nicely!!! :D but I did mean 'Preggers' although I'm sure you knew that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom