Your lockdown mileage?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a multi car policy with Admiral. I did see this mentioned the other day, Martin Lewis, mentioned it.

I could be in for £75 smackers then.

I wonder should I get on to them, or is it an automated system.

Thanks for mentioning this nickgar:thumb:
It's an automated system.

How do members here know exactly how many miles they’ve done during the lockdown period??
I note mileage in a fuel tracker app each time I fill up so could easily see from that - like some others I filled up one car just before lockdown (when prices were higher!). Then the other one got filled up on its only outing during lockdown.

Car - zero
Brand new motorbike bought 1st march and used for 4 hours since new- zero and under cover in my dining room!
Now that I no longer have her ladyship forbidding me , I might sit my test again ( sat and passed the Part 1 on the day of the Live Aid concert in 1985 , then the bike blew up before I could sit part two ) , then look at getting another bike next year - have a notion to get a BMW R80 or similar flat twin .

BMW , 110 miles per week to work/shops/mothers.
Wifes Peugeot 0 miles in 6 weeks.
Boxster 0 miles. Cleaned and polished it the other week , contemplated driving it to work , decided not to drive it to sh*tty Avonmouth.

62 miles since 23rd March, on trips to the supermarket & Coronavirus testing station. Interesting the Covid testing station is right next to The Range in Plymouth & there were more cars in the range car park than at the testing station.

Zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom