• They are great, a well needed update. I preferred the look of the old place

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • I do not like them. They are too much of a radical redesign

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I do not like them. I don't know why this is the case

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Anonymous poll. Your feedback is appreciated. Comments and suggests also very much welcome below.

We're now missing the location of members under their avatar area as was in the old format. It was useful and helpful

Can that be added back(and made compulsory)?

location is back, was back yesterday evening? Compulsory for new users.

I may have said it before Vin, but I love the new look and feel. MBClub is even better than ever! Top work!

Took me a while to come around to the idea of change but I really do like it. Thanks for all your hard work to whomever was involved.

Wondering if the 'Thanks' button will be brought back? (Sorry if this has already been discussed)

Ant.

Feels much better and a lot more usable now. Great upgrade, many thanks for that.

Should the reply box be more distinctive?

Excellent job, well done!

Dec
kH5xR5

kH5xR5

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 11
I really like it - much better than the old one, and a familiar interface, as adopted by many other forums.

I commented about OP marker in the other thread ;)

Quite like the new avatar resolution, I can actually see what most of them are meant to be now.

Wasn't sure at first but now really like it.

I now find myself reading posts in areas of the forum I wouldn't normally have bothered with.

Beer tokens.

TBH it doesn't really matter what the forum looks like it you are going to play the fool & ignore reasonable questions.

I've asked this question no fewer than 6 times over three different threads. If you aren't going to answer then have the courtesy to bloody well say so.

Overall a huge improvement with an easy to use layout, more features and far quicker to load for me (Chrome, Windows 10)

As for those who insist on whinging and, in some cases such as neilrr, being downright rude and arrogant just remember that the site is free to all users but does incur a significant cost in personal time to those that run it on our behalf.

I like the new forum - a credit to all the effort that went in.

All the things I do are much faster and slicker than before - less clunky.

I prefer the fresh look too.

I did prefer square avatars but a small issue!

As for those who insist on whinging and, in some cases such as neilrr, being downright rude and arrogant just remember that the site is free to all users but does incur a significant cost in personal time to those that run it on our behalf.

Not really a surprise though is it.

If we took any notice of grumpy old tossers like that, we'd still all be using chalk and the insides of caves.

I also find it strange to be annoyed by member Avatars. Nowt as strange as folk.

I also find it strange to be annoyed by member Avatars. Nowt as strange as folk.

What difference does a little picture next to a name make?:dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom