Your UserName

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Many years ago whilst trying to sort out a Windows registry problem and was really struggling, my wife came into the office and asked how it was going, I put my head in my hands and said my 'Headhurts'

Mine is my company name Rock IT Services & domain name.

Mine was the nick name given to my old Corrado by my Sisters ex. The Corrado forum was the first one I ever joined and I've used it ever since

My son inspired me to pick mine. He used to say I was a legend but looked like a monkey, so the name was born.

He told me a few years later that he actually said I was a leg end, but by then it was too late to change it :doh:

I'll never tell

Ermm just see my list of cars and it will be obvious.

<---------

Several years ago I had the misfortune to lodge and work in Liverpool for about 6 weeks. I was pretty soon asked where I came from and told them a town called Barry. I became known to all and sundry on the site as Barryboy, because they obviously had difficulty in remembering my true name, Rob. I found that surprising as the verb "to Rob" was well known in Bootle.....

School nickname from over 40yrs ago. Related to surname but everyone had to have a nickname beginning with "P"

You can either drive like a fighter pilot or you can grow up, but you can't do both.

My name shows which option I chose. Still living the dream!

I watched Vanishing Point 1971 one too many times, I guess I was hooked on Kowalski's cool 70's attitude as an outlaw driving his Dodge Challenger! :cool: :bannana: :rock:

Well, I have an E55, and it has been suggested I am a B.O.F...

My registration number.
My name is Matt Ayton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom