Your UserName

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Several years ago I had the misfortune to lodge and work in Liverpool for about 6 weeks. I was pretty soon asked where I came from and told them a town called Barry. I became known to all and sundry on the site as Barryboy, because they obviously had difficulty in remembering my true name, Rob. I found that surprising as the verb "to Rob" was well known in Bootle.....

You should have told them Llantwit Major, that would have given them more of a challenge.

Apparently it's the name for getting a blow job while taking a dump (not the "mr." Part). I regret nothing.

Mr. Blumpkin said:
Apparently it's the name for getting a blow job while taking a dump (not the "mr." Part). I regret nothing.

Two of life's most satisfying things, at once. Have never heard of that!

Mine is short for my real name ..Theo Kretschmar von Schuldorf !

Thought I'd bump this for the newer members.

Ant.

Probably self explanatory and if only I could work out how to post photos, it would become even more obvious.
How the hell does one post photos on this site?

Probably self explanatory and if only I could work out how to post photos, it would become even more obvious.
How the hell does one post photos on this site?

At the bottom if the page select "Advanced", click on the paperclip symbol in the next window and go from there.

image.jpegThis maybe?

By George, I think I've got it! Not exactly intuitive though is it?

Thanks GVM

Last edited:
View attachment 58809This maybe?

By George, I think I've got it! Not exactly intuitive though is it?

Thanks GVM

My dream car.

We actually had a deposit down on a 111r when we found out Mrs Ant was expecting our daughter in 2004.

Circumstances never allowed for us to re-order.

Maybe one day eh? :rolleyes:

My dream car.

We actually had a deposit down on a 111r when we found out Mrs Ant was expecting our daughter in 2004.

Circumstances never allowed for us to re-order.

Maybe one day eh? :rolleyes:

I've almost always had a Lotus of one type or another since the late 60's. This current one is the quickest by far and my favourite of them all, not least because I share the track days I do in it with my son. That pic shows him driving it with me passengering at Spa-Francorchamps last year.

Operated a holiday-let business in our apartments on the Costa del Sol for 25 years, having potential clients ringing up all through the year to book in advance. The apartment complex was named Erisa - and folk invariably asked "Are you the Erisa man?"

Twenty five years saying "yes" must've conditioned me to believe I am (or was) the erisaman.

Happy days - Erisa now 'morphed' into a holiday lodge in beautiful Pembrokeshire.

My first name and the first forum I was on the Lexus 400 US site and that was the car I owned

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom