You're mad to drive a Merc (I didn't say that...!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like Tallinn, stayed there for a long weekend a couple of years ago. Where are you staying? We stayed at the Tallink Hotel and Spa down by the ferry port, a nice hotel with some of the most vile carpets I've ever seen. Purple with orange swirls? Is this the 1970's?? :)

Cheers,

Gaz

Staying in the My City Hotel. Very nice. A lot of expensive cars around. I gather a lot of the successful "businessmen" here started off by exchanging foreign currency (illegally) under Soviet rule.

Even better; why not say '' you know mate; you're right. your car is awesome! think i'll get one of those next..." :dk:

and turn away with a smile on your face... knowing yours is definitely better than his... and thanks to your cunning mind game; he'll never know what its like to float by in a mercedes :D

... janis joplin can't be wrong....:thumb:
"...my friends all drive porches; i must make amends..."

Visions of rascalmasters mates all driving past in upvc storm protecting small enclosures........

I've just thought of one for myself:

"I didn't really want a Mercedes because it's true it's too quick for its own good in the snow - but it's so much better than other cars for the other 51 and a half weeks in the year that there was no real alternative!"

And I could add a completely uncalled for remark: "I'd have preferred a VW but they're too cold to be let out in the snow aren't they? Have they started fitting heaters yet??"

Yep, that's me sorted...bring him on...:bannana:

Steve, it gets better for you. Just checked trade in value of your new car and it's down to a giveaway £23,900, as of now. This car was £41,000 15 months and 14,000 miles ago!! What's happened to MB's reputed residuals??
(Oh, and I forgot to mention seats are heated - for those cold Scottish winters - and there's privacy glass too, to shelter you from the hot Scottish summers. Obviously, windscreen wipers are automatic, which I suppose means they will be on pretty well permanently in Scotland!!):bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom