Yours for just less than an Aberdeen farmers Ram :D

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chas

Car
Mercedes GLE 300D 4Matic AMG line

Only £205,000 :crazy:

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG Coupe on eBay (end time 22-Sep-09 10:15:50 BST)
!BZE09LgBmk~$(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl5Z,dBKk6jl1VJ!~~_35.JPG

A fine looking beast :rock: :rock: :D
Lanark-09-Texs-081.jpg

A top price of 220,000gns - a UK and world record price - has been paid for a Texel ram lamb at the Scottish National Texel sale at Lanark market.

The unbelievable sale topper was the show champion form Graham Morrison's Deveronvale flock at Banff, Aberdeenshire.

Deveronvale Perfection is by the 16,000gns Kelso Oxygen and out of a Knock Magnum sired dam.

Unconfirmed reports says Jimmy Douglas was the buyer for his Cairness flock, Fraserburgh.

Last edited:
Hi Chas,

This is complete abuse of the forum and an attempt to get round the 30 post limit to reply to classified ads - sorry!

I'm just wondering if your CD changer is still for sale?

Cheers,
Gary.

This is complete abuse of the forum and an attempt to get round the 30 post limit to reply to classified ads - sorry!

No one can reply to classified advertisments.

Using the PM facility is however restricted to members with over 30 posts.

I think you're better off starting a new thread titled FAO: Chas.

Oh and welcome by the way!

Only £205,000 :crazy:

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG Coupe on eBay (end time 22-Sep-09 10:15:50 BST)
!BZE09LgBmk~$(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl5Z,dBKk6jl1VJ!~~_35.JPG

A fine looking beast :rock: :rock: :D
Lanark-09-Texs-081.jpg

A top price of 220,000gns - a UK and world record price - has been paid for a Texel ram lamb at the Scottish National Texel sale at Lanark market.

The unbelievable sale topper was the show champion form Graham Morrison's Deveronvale flock at Banff, Aberdeenshire.

Deveronvale Perfection is by the 16,000gns Kelso Oxygen and out of a Knock Magnum sired dam.

Unconfirmed reports says Jimmy Douglas was the buyer for his Cairness flock, Fraserburgh.

You would be proper hacked off if a fox got into the field it was in and ate it after you spent all that money on it!:doh:

You would be proper hacked off if a fox got into the field it was in and ate it after you spent all that money on it!:doh:

As an exiled aberdonian i can be the first to tell you its not the foxes i'd be worried about........

Thats a fine looking beast.......:D

No one can reply to classified advertisments.

Using the PM facility is however restricted to members with over 30 posts.

I think you're better off starting a new thread titled FAO: Chas.

Oh and welcome by the way!
Nope - I can't reply to the topic. I get the following;

giz_min, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Anyway - hi. At least I've resurected a thread that was worthy of some comment but obviously missed out.

Gary.

Anyway - hi. At least I've resurected a thread that was worthy of some comment but obviously missed out.

Gary.

I've sent Chas a PM to tell him of your enquiry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom