YouTube Channel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickMoody

Car
C220d AMG
Good morning people !

Hope this message finds you well.
I purchased a C43 coupe a few weeks ago and i am so happy with the car.
In my spare time I was an amateur stand up comic. Did this as a hobby and loved it. Post covid pandemic and I am now not able to tread the boards. Therefore I thought I would still continue with my passion in the form of videos of my car. The intent will be to make funny videos with the car. I have recently posted a couple of standard videos but with a little more help, practice and of course subscribers I am looking to do some entertaining videos.

So why are you telling us this Nick?, I hear you ask......

well I would be extremely grateful if you could click on the below link, subscribe and like a few of the videos please. Hopefully the comedy ones will cheer people up and I promise that the car videos will get better!!
Thanks in advance, Nick

To much unnecessary swearing for me......and I grew up listening to Chubby Brown!

To much unnecessary swearing for me......and I grew up listening to Chubby Brown!
Thanks for the feedback. This is mostly my early stuff, not as confident therefore fill the space with swearing. Obviously my car videos won’t have an ounce of swearing in.
Cheers once again

Thanks to everyone who has gone to my channel. Some more car related content uploaded. Videos are very basic at present due to my infancy / ability using iMovie. I will get better lol so keep the faith and subscribe (please)

thanks
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom