Zac's C200 Espirit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gurpz

Administrator
Staff member
Car
C230K Sport & CLS500
Firstly I would like to say welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here. For the price you payed for that C200 it seems a bargain. Although there are a few imperfections, but nothing that cant be rectified later. Since you cant post opinions and suggestions in the Members Gallery section, I thought I would start a new thread for you. From my point of view a few cheap starter mods may be the following:

Avantgarde grill - Found cheapest here, he has buy it now options aswell but you may grab it cheaper if you bid right:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mercedes-Benz...5732683QQihZ006QQcategoryZ64918QQcmdZViewItem

Facelift rear left light cluster as the the one there at the moment is for a pre facelift W202 and does not match with the light cluster on the right which is the correct smoked one

CD Storage Tray

Armrest

Last edited:
very nice same color as my c200 cept mine is a 4speed auto.

my mods will be a side opening bonnet and suicide doors avantguarde grill and i have a soundsystem thats yet to be installed all audio systems this kit came out of my old car and SPL tested at 135DB so loud lol i also am putting some deepdish AMG wheels.

thanks for the ideas people will be looking further into this in the next few months.

Very nice. I thought I was cool having a 3 series at 17, but a benz really tops it. Insurance must be murder. Good luck with the mods it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom