Zimbabwe: Lion Mauls Woman to Death as She has Sex with Lover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can we get a thread about a religious football player who is running for parliament ?

Can we get a thread about a religious football player who is running for parliament ?

Absolutely Not. No thread about running. Some of us are not fit and may find such thread offensive.

That's the problem whilst having sex whilst lion on your side in Zimbabwe I guess.

The bank sex is one thing, but let's keep in mind that in the Zimbabwe case a woman was killed by a lion - regardless of the circumstances it is a tragic event.

Danger sex ?

It puts a lot of things into perspective. What other countries have to through...it's sad.

markjay said:
The bank sex is one thing, but let's keep in mind that in the Zimbabwe case a woman was killed by a lion - regardless of the circumstances it is a tragic event.

Umm sorry dad. Call me callous but I lack the capacity to be genuinely moved and reverential about every single tragic event that happens in the world ever, so it maybe wasn't the most compassionate parallel to draw. My point, though, was that the girl in both situations came off substantially worse than the chap - look at the difference in the fines and community service between the Welsh couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom