Zymol is amazing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blueserenity777

Car
Kleemann C-class
Got my car finally done..dent is now long gone on driver side door from someone opening their door at Asda's..They also resprayed my grill slats with odsidian black body colour and front bumper and bonnet bec of lots of stone chips..they did a fantastic job..cost me loads but I am happy bec job well done by Portslade Panel Works down in brighton..Car also got Full Zymol treament..It is amazing..my car is a 54 plate and it looks like brand new..the paintwork is like glass finish..no stratches,no swirl marks..It has such depth which I have never seen with other products..

Also car boot has been finally debadged..looks neat..

:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Nice job! :)

Black looks so good under a good polish

looks great, how much was the zymol treatment?

Did a deal..130 pounds for the Zymol claybar,polish,wax..took them about 5hrs..deal is only this time bec I had other things done like bonnet,bumper and dent sorted out on driver side rear door..car looks like brand new..if i had private plates, no one will believe it is 54plate.

That is good news.The dent was in such odd place

That is good news.The dent was in such odd place
yes it was.. no more parking at Luton Asda..I was really worried if the paint blending would ever be noticed..I am a fuss pot and even I could not tell..

130 sounds very good. I had a car done in diamond something or rather several years ago and it cost several hundred pounds. Mind you the car looked great for about 3 years

Try the Zymol 'Field Glaze' for quick and regular top-ups - its basically a water based carnuba wax - easy to spray on and wipe off with a micro-fiber cloth - not cheap though,but good.

Try the Zymol 'Field Glaze' for quick and regular top-ups - its basically a water based carnuba wax - easy to spray on and wipe off with a micro-fiber cloth - not cheap though,but good.
Thanks for the info..I need to go down the Zymol Maintainance now-on to ensure car is at its best..I was informed to use Zymol Shampoo as it will clean car without removing the wax goodness..I can feel my wallet getting lighter already..but all for a good cause..

You've done a good job, it looks great! :thumb:
Thanks..i park on the street in Brighton ..my neighbour has a 58reg BMW 325i coupe in black..normally parks behind me.. I can swear my car looks much newer than his now..he asked me this morning why my car was glowing in its blackness..told him zymol..think i got competition now..
emm..maybe i should have told him spit and polish..

Zymolled the S yesterday, well Howard Zymolled it and I helped to be precise:

3882770860_b32f3d85e4_b.jpg

3881973937_eca7f199c5_b.jpg

It looks a great deal better than it did on Sunday, good work Howard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom