Zymol rocks!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonl

Car
SLK230
Just Zymolled my car for the first time. This stuff is amazing. :rock: Got the Titanium and Treat Starter Kit.

I've spent half a day cleaning it and I'm knackered. My arms are burnt :( and my hands smell all coconutty :D

It was well worth saving up for.

I just Zymoled my car yesterday....

Didn't HD-Clense just waxed it.

Mate when you use that stuff it makes your garage smell like a sun towel on holiday. Oh by the way I worry about Paul all the time!!!

Cheers
Ian

Ahh, It's nice to know you lot care. Mind you no-one noticed it was my birthday yesterday :( :(

I've been using the cheaper Zymol cleaner wax from Halfords, and am really impressed. Do the more expensive variants actually produce even better results?
Simon

Originally posted by psych
I've been using the cheaper Zymol cleaner wax from Halfords, and am really impressed. Do the more expensive variants actually produce even better results?
Simon

While I can't speak for the cheaper products I can say this for what I bought:

This morning my car had lots of dust on it - presumably from the current building works close by. I gave it a power rinse then chamios and it looked like it had just been waxed. The beading is amazing.

The stuff itself I know isn't cheap, but judging by how much I used it's going to last for ages.

Also, nearly 2 years ago I had Diamondbrite applied to my car. Having had two panels resprayed since then meant they were unprotected, so I decided it needed waxing. The Zymol Titanium finish looks much better IMO. A lot cheaper too!

ZYMOL IS THE WORLDS BEST AUTOMOTIVE SECRET

Originally posted by psych
Simon
The more expensive zymol products are certainly get better the more u spend. After all, you get what u pay for in this life. Zymol is the worlds best wax EVER!. If you want a good deep shine, the rare white carnauba waxes are unbeleivable!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom