ZZ Turban :) ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Please read the whole post :)

So up the road from me a giant Mansion is being built. The Security Guard / Foreman / Banksman is the scariest man I have ever seen in my life. He is probably 60 years old, 6 Foot 4 tallish (and even more with the impeccable turban), probably a good 20 stone with the biggest muscles you have ever seen bursting out of the sleeveless high viz and a equally impressive 3 foot beard. He stands there motionless in his leather trousers and dark shades, he looks like the sort of person who would rip your head clean off with his bare hands !

So me and my girls were walking past on the other side of the road with the dogs. As teenage girls do they were whispering to each other about him. He obviously noticed that they were talking about him and he turned towards them. He then proceeded to do a slight of hand and made his shades disappear (obviously tucked them in the back of his turban but was fantastic all the same !) then gave my girls a wink and a smile and went off about his business.

It was a really simple thing that really made my girls day.

So looks can be deceiving and there are good people out there who take pleasure in cheering other people up just for the fun of it :)

(They did ask me if they could get a selfie with him but I had to reply dont push it :) )

Please read the whole post :)

So up the road from me a giant Mansion is being built. The Security Guard / Foreman / Banksman is the scariest man I have ever seen in my life. He is probably 60 years old, 6 Foot 4 tallish (and even more with the impeccable turban), probably a good 20 stone with the biggest muscles you have ever seen bursting out of the sleeveless high viz and a equally impressive 3 foot beard. He stands there motionless in his leather trousers and dark shades, he looks like the sort of person who would rip your head clean off with his bare hands !

So me and my girls were walking past on the other side of the road with the dogs. As teenage girls do they were whispering to each other about him. He obviously noticed that they were talking about him and he turned towards them. He then proceeded to do a slight of hand and made his shades disappear (obviously tucked them in the back of his turban but was fantastic all the same !) then gave my girls a wink and a smile and went off about his business.

It was a really simple thing that really made my girls day.

So looks can be deceiving and there are good people out there who take pleasure in cheering other people up just for the fun of it :)

(They did ask me if they could get a selfie with him but I had to reply dont push it :) )
Nice story. We should never underestimate how small things can have a big impact on another persons day - good and bad.

Replace hat for Turban

MV5BMTM2NzQ5OTQzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTkxNzI3MQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR587,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

9zTdOXpLrlzpVm3FaReq18PJDygg0-Fg_y9FlCXr084W282YZoVSlDw3iq-J8kyy3-ZqOb6Bf4xGzy6crdNES79NjjOcTeZb9UjKcM9_D1kKisl-zWIoDY6q6b3trZ7uxzm23C3pIFYN_3RzfzGGWF_92VvxTnL0crpWmmfsFenUQkYHZi1RpJ9xyPmm_Odigp42nOMxlV2XTJmptBDIE4nBrXumfWcvys2a-WrJB4raDmzE12RgBa_4zri9DHPQX_C6JUKWagLGCewCX9esqN_Q-MzsPH8jP3Srpas4v_AR1ndN_-Rya0TEx4K4V9lJaC4fBV8WiyAhFGLoHiVrLmoVAkimbba7nK5NG12l13Tt9HiOjsq-dodST0EQ4hZA9_3HiOu9iyvMRnLg3LMJ7pbgyBGE1XZpy8KJ0BjZkVdT9E9kp2wZtx7Q2lvxRvqjZc-O7l82KLdjoQF5p2Rohdmiou8Gho71Ci_3HKsBshecza2837DhStPWydps34fARQQ75rzUzjB7WURpF5OxzcuPMVZ9secNKsDM_4NtCXFuIdF3-_28I81Pt8peDAW8RgdYT47ys2cqUkvwkBKgMcAhLAWheUX9kVFQGQuqB3aeSz0msv6QcDmyIXLclIh8TMH-WmWosYrYsW4aKMFH_S7-OO2f_URK70HzxFdMzsNV9I7zYVlF0BmXG8DNuyqKMj-C4KqhlhomAEBr4Itm2Ag_=w438-h834-no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom