Benz on The Green - PCS Workshop offers 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Benz on The Green workshop offers for 2017
ATF Change - 5 speed £145, 7 speed £150​
AC Re-gas £35​
Software updates direct from Mercedes £20 per update​
Vehicle check over £10 (£5 extra if you would like to include STAR Diagnosis at the same time)​
STAR Diagnosis only £10​
**NEW FOR 2017** Oil changes:​
AMG £100 (Usually around £155) Non AMG £85 (Usually around £130)

Eco Vehicle Tuning (Celtic tuning) is very kindly offering re-maps for £250 on the day​
IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ!
If you are interested in getting your car mapped on the day please email Natacha at PCS for confirmation, ([email protected]) in plenty of time so she can check if your particular car requires the ECU To be removed for the map or not. Unfortunately if the ECU has to be removed from your car to carry out the work it cannot be done on the Saturday morning due to time restraints. If you are still interested in having your car mapped please let us know and if we have enough interest we will look into running a special offer after the event for those registering their interest.​
All prices include VAT​
Another important note: Please email Natacha at [email protected] to book work in, it’s difficult to keep up to date with it on here.​

Last edited:
Olly,

I have loads of questions about re maps. Would you prefer me to email you, or are you happy to answer on here?

Cheers

Edit: Just re read your post, I'll email Natacha.

Aircon re-gas for me please Olly

Booked A/C Re-gas and checkup with STAR - I emailed Natacha :thumb:

I'M AFRAID TO SAY THAT WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR ANY MECHANICAL WORK,THE MORNING OF BENZ ON THE GREEN 2017.

We still have space available for re-mapping as this is done seperately.

Thankyou for the support this year, we are truly amazed!

Olly,

I have e-mailed Natacha to amend my booking and drop an item. She hasn't replied I am concerned I am taking up a slot someone else could have.

Olly,

I have e-mailed Natacha to amend my booking and drop an item. She hasn't replied I am concerned I am taking up a slot someone else could have.

Hi Ben,

I havent recieved anything this end. What would you like me to amend?

Thanks!

Natacha

Hi Natacha,

I have re-sent the original e-mail my usual e-mail address. I just need to drop the atf change. Merc did it by mistake when the car was serviced so didn't charge me. So just the ac gas. I thought this might free up a ramp for someone else.

We have a couple of free spaces for Re-Maps come up. At £250 it's a bargain. Please email to book in. [email protected]

T&Cs apply.

Hi if there's space, I would like to request AMG service (basic oil change + filters)

Thanks,
Don

donshl said:
Hi if there's space, I would like to request AMG service (basic oil change + filters) Thanks, Don

Better to call PCS directly to enquire. They might be able to squeeze you in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom