CL203 front pads retaining clip.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StokerBlake

Car
2003 CLK500, 2002 CL203 sports, 2004 CL203.
Greetings, I replaced my front pads with Bosch Bp274, not realising they did not come with new retaining clips which I need. I Can't seem to find them separately anywhere, bar some on ebay uk but too expensive with postage to Australia.
MB EPC does not show them on the diagram, does anyone know if Mercedes sell them separately or if they come with the brake pads parts kit A 003 420 95 20? If I have to buy another set of pads to get the clips I will.
2002 w203 cl203 kompressor 288mm disks.20231010_181529.jpg

Reuse the old ones??
Wish I could, the old ones have worn down the little tabs that hold them horizontally, one in particular occasionionally moves sideways enough to scrape on the disk. A horrible sound.

They look very similar to the ones I used on an insignia, so maybe check out eBay for Mercedes brake retaining clips or something similar?

As an example.....

They look very similar to the ones I used on an insignia, so maybe check out eBay for Mercedes brake retaining clips or something similar?

As an example.....
Thankyou for that, the description matches exactly, nothing like that came up from my google searches to show I would be buying the correct ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom