Immaculate r170 slk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fabes

MB Enthusiast
Car
E 400 Coupe and X-Trail
Not on eBay but at the garage in the village, next door to where I have my daughter's car serviced.New Chapel car sales

It's a 2 owner , 230k, a 1999 car with 43k on it
It looks immaculate (so probably pretty good overall)
Chris advised they'd done nothing to it yet, this is how it came in....

Not for me, but if someone was looking for a classic bit of summer fun, it's not even listed on their site yet, although when it goes on sale, I'd expect price to reflect condition. And your eyes do not deceive, there was no rust...

Thought I'd post it up

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    865.4 KB · Views: 31
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    984.4 KB · Views: 32
Not on their site now......

I love those things.

So special in their day, but challenging to find now

It's not on their site yet, they just got it in and I walked through their forecourt just after it was delivered after paying for daughter no2 Corsa service this afternoon
Just looked at the MOT myself, it's strange but a garage queen may suffer deferred maintenance as it's only doing a few days out a year.

Not the best colour, not the best SLK, but a good one if you're in the market, potentially.....

We have a similar one we have owned from new. It had ten years in storage while we had some babies. Still hardly gets used. Had it out to Beaulieu couple of years ago for the simply Mercedes meet.

46-B5-EBE3-FD99-4-B4-B-9171-08-FA2972-F6-BD.jpg

MoT history on it is pretty good ;)

My wife sold hers a couple of years back...only about 70,000 miles, silver with two tone leather....not a spot of rust and mint. Wonder if any member on here has it. It's a 230 K reg T65 XAX.

I did look at getting an SLK but for me it was roughly the same size as the Mazda Roaster 2.0 i already had, and as i age i was looking for something a little bigger ( Mrs PC's wish ) ..... So the bigger SL got my attention, and purse contents. I still love the looks of the SLK, really nicely designed car.

My wife sold hers a couple of years back...only about 70,000 miles, silver with two tone leather....not a spot of rust and mint. Wonder if any member on here has it. It's a 230 K reg T65 XAX.
Have a browse of the recent MoT history. It doesn’t read like it’s doing too well anymore :(

Have a browse of the recent MoT history. It doesn’t read like it’s doing too well anymore :(
Hmm...I see what you mean....always went straight through when I had it.....But it was looked after by a brilliant (and extremely modest) ex mechanic......me! The rust is a real surprise....I was about the cleanest R170 underneath id ever seen when we owned it....not a spot of rust. Time flies....it was actually 2017 when we sold it having owned it since 2005....so much for "a couple of years back"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom