Looking for a E43 -

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AntC43

Car
W205 C43 in Polar white
Evening all,

After selling the C43 and frankly regretting it apart from the build quality i'm thinking of getting a E43.

Found this example on the trader and ebay, unless my eyes deceive me it looks like the panel colours don't match. What are your thoughts

Autptrader E43 link

Your eyes don't deceive you. I could not live with that on an old workhorse let alone a £20k plus e43.
That's the sort of ad that I would scroll past anyway.....small time one man dealer with photos in what looks like a bomb site
I would rather buy privately from the first or second owner.

Your eyes don't deceive you. I could not live with that on an old workhorse let alone a £20k plus e43.
That's the sort of ad that I would scroll past anyway.....small time one man dealer with photos in what looks like a bomb site
I would rather buy privately from the first or second owner.
Yep. It was interesting to see the horror pain job being passed off as factory.

does the ad say it is factory paint?
there's more chance of me winning the lottery tomorrow than that all being factory paint

does the ad say it is factory paint?
there's more chance of me winning the lottery tomorrow than that all being factory paintI
I emailed the seller earlier this afternoon who claimed the paint was factory :)

Having looked at it again on a proper screen, it could be that a lot of it is reflections, but I'm still convinced that either the 2 front doors or front wings are mismatched.

IMG_7222.jpeg
Maybe the factory paint is under the rice pudding second paint skin it’s currently wearing? :):doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom