Looking out for a stolen Fiesta .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
JBY10V

A genuinely unique Mk1 1300S. It'll catch the eye

c3aab8a7c9c6.jpeg

We were at The Motorist that day dropping off the 202 for some bodywork, with 500 Fiestas there waiting for this one to arrive.

My guess is the thieves had no idea that that car was in there and they were just after the trailer.

I suspect the car will be so hot now it will be discovered burned out in a ditch somewhere. I'm no fan of Fiestas, but it would be a real shame after all the work they have put into it.

How the heck are they going to move this !? Eejits
“Renovation” of another donor 1300S.

Some work will be junked, but it’s still a valuable car, even without its VIN and Reg

If these ratbags are cought, then it should be a hand operation for them .You dont get this in Arabia .You can drop your wallet on Monday and it will still be there on Sunday . They dont chop off hands in the square anymore, its now done in hospital .

They dont do it anymore.....The last time a man's hand was cut off by Saudi authorities was in December 2013.

Yes i know .Brother inlaw was over working in Arabia at the time of a big murder trial . .
A mother had an afair with another man, and together they killed the father .They got cought not long after . Put in to jail . The children were only 8 years old at the time [twins] . They were not old enugh to give concent , as to what punishment was to be administered to the lovers .Both mother and her lover were jailed till the younsters were of age -18 the age of concent . So after 10 years the twins are now at the of age of concent - 18 . And now trial is bought again to the courts and is now up and operational . Remember both youngsters were 8 years old at the time of the killing .So by now both her Mother and her lover have been in jail for 10 years . And both the children had the mother , and her lovers head cut off in the town square . True story .

Nice.....

So uncivilised.

So much better to be in the USA where the police kill 1200 a year, without trial.

Now that’s entertainment !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom