Looking to purchase this lady E200 2001 ( Has a Reg SF21450U)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kene

Car
E200 2007 Elagance
Hi Team ,

Looking to purchase this old lady ... but a tad low , Would it be hard to put wright > she is registered in Ireland but when I checked history imported from somewhere with old reg SF21450U , no idea where this is from I thought maybe Glasgow ????

What should I look out for ,,

Thanks Kene

Automatic 2001 Mercedes e200 kompressor red top Top spec Lowered on lowering springs all roundFull electric seats and steering wheel adjustment 3 Memory settings Full black leather interior in very good conditionBody
in excellent condition for the age . No rust underneath very clean Classic insurance 200e per year Recently serviced along with gearbox oil changed Lip kit Engine and box in excellent condition..148000 km
E200 RED TOP.jpgRed Top 2.jpg

SF21450U is not a British registration plate - they're always 7 characters long nowadays, not 8. Are you sure that's correct?

Couple of choices spring to mind: 1 put the same amount of money on a horse. 2 Find one that has had a nice old gentleman owner and not someone who thinks nailing on a front splitter is cool... this car will be a money pit, 100% certain (And that plate doesn;t exist)
Walk away!!!!

Does it look to anyone else like the doors, particularly the rear, and the front wing, have had dents removed at some time?

Does it look to anyone else like the doors, particularly the rear, and the front wing, have had dents removed at some time?
Who knows but at least I’ve found out where my scrap lead is being stored.

The suspension looks a bit saggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom