Mercedes W202 estate towbar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul_c

Is there any demand for this kind of thing? I have a W202 estate which will be up for sale soon. It had a towbar but I've removed it in the hope that I can sell them separately. After all, a Witter towbar for the W202 estate sells for something like £125 new, so it must be worth something? And since its only around 8 months old, is in good condition (I deliberately chose a decent towbar which had been powder coated properly, I had a previous car with a towbar which I also removed, and it looked quite rusty after a year or so). Luckily, also because I've just purchased and fitted a towbar for the new/replacement car (a W203 estate) I have the sturdy cardboard box so I can send it by courier if needs be (will cost a bit though!)

I guess I could always put it on eBay with 99p start price and no reserve and it will find its price - but don't want to give away a decent piece of kit for buttons etc.

I had a look in the forum rules, just in case I'm not allowed to ask the price of an item but didn't find any rule it breaks - if it does, let me know and I'll convert it into an advert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom