W201 - side mirrors with rubber seals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spyros777

Car
W209,W201,W211
Good morning gents

Anyone has a set of mirrors for a RHD w201 with the rubber seals in good shape? Alternatively I am looking for the seals only. I don't seems to find them nowhere for a RHD.

Please post photos if you have anything.

Thanks all.

Can you post a picture of the rubber seals you want?

Can you post a picture of the rubber seals you want?
Hi

The look like the ones in the picture. I find lots of them for LHD cars but they will not fit as the wing mirrors on the RHD cars are opposite.

Attachments

• C7C1AF0F-4EEA-491B-8A9E-07507D160BD4.png
    C7C1AF0F-4EEA-491B-8A9E-07507D160BD4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • E527A020-91AA-4AFF-8F26-A2FF58DEDEB0.jpeg
    E527A020-91AA-4AFF-8F26-A2FF58DEDEB0.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 3
But thats a left hand side .And in your case a drivers side mirror seal .
And your in Cyprus ,so how do you expect us to send them to you if we had one ?. I dont see any left hand cars at the parts yard all right hand . try these they ship out For Mercedes Benz W201/ W124 Exterior Mirror Rubber Seals Pads LHD A1248107716 - Tnyhubcaps Store
The ones I circled in the pictures above was just for reference for the other member to see what I was looking for. I am looking for RHD ones.

As far me being in Cyprus, I am pretty sure that we can find an arrangement with a member that has them (shipping cost to me).

Again the LHD will not fit my car.

Thanks.

Spyros 777 So the picture that you posted is a Left Hand drive drivers side manual ajustment mirror . . You said it was like this -- There are lots of left hand drive side rubber covers around .But you need a member that has one who will be willing to post one to you .For starters the postal service we have is not fully operational .So any part you need will have to go by courier . It will cost an arm and a leg ==expensive .What side is it you need ?

Spyros 777 So the picture that you posted is a Left Hand drive drivers side manual ajustment mirror . . You said it was like this -- There are lots of left hand drive side rubber covers around .But you need a member that has one who will be willing to post one to you .For starters the postal service we have is not fully operational .So any part you need will have to go by courier . It will cost an arm and a leg ==expensive .What side is it you need ?
Optimusprime, for clarity, I posted the pictures as an example because the other member wanted to see how the rubber seals look like.

Ok ok i can see that . You never said what side it was you wanted ..drivers side is smaller than passengers side as you know . I would have though over where you are that there would be lots of W124 knocking around as taxis .

Ok ok i can see that . You never said what side it was you wanted ..drivers side is smaller than passengers side as you know . I would have though over where you are that there would be lots of W124 knocking around as taxis .
Actually I am looking for the drivers side. Not much of w124 as taxis anymore; most of them are w211&w212 now

Thats the large one for passengers side electric adjustabe mirror . Now if you are stuck , i will try and find one for you but i have no idea how much it would cost to ship over to Turkey . Bit it would be best if you try to pick one up a bit closer to you .

Spyros777 Just located a seller on Ebay who is over in Turkey ,, strange enough,, thats selling new set of left hand seals ..i have messaged him to see if he can help you find a pair ..thats if you have not talked to him already .

Spyros777 Just located a seller on Ebay who is over in Turkey ,, strange enough,, thats selling new set of left hand seals ..i have messaged him to see if he can help you find a pair ..thats if you have not talked to him already .
Thank you Optimus, unfortunately from Turkey we cannot receive any parcels I think due to the history. Nevertheless, thank you for your efforts, much appreciated

Spyros Why on earth i thought you were in Turkey heven knows . You might find someone on Google images . Use Google search,, but up top right you will see -> images .Click on images and the search box will change,, so in new image search box put ..well i put W201 W124 door mirror seals . Give it a try and see what you can find closer to you .

Thats the large one for passengers side electric adjustabe mirror . Now if you are stuck , i will try and find one for you but i have no idea how much it would cost to ship over to Turkey . Bit it would be best if you try to pick one up a bit closer to you .
I will
Spyros Why on earth i thought you were in Turkey heven knows . You might find someone on Google images . Use Google search,, but up top right you will see -> images .Click on images and the search box will change,, so in new image search box put ..well i put W201 W124 door mirror seals . Give it a try and see what you can find closer to you .
thank you Optimus, will give it a try 👍🏻👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom