Wheel identification.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

milleplod

Car
S212 E350CDi
Been to look at a CLK (209) convertible today for Angela. Its a Sport model Kompressor on the 18" wheels shown in the pic. It's a seemingly genuine car, it's been in the same family from new and apparently came with the wheels shown.
I can't find them listed via the wheelsdirect link above - they look 'right' on the car, does anybody know if a Sport spec had these from new?
I'm asking as they could do with a light refurb. I've a spare set of 17" twin-spoke alloys in the garage, 8j ET48, and wondered if they'd fit while the refurbished being done?

Pete

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230313_205000_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230313_205000_WhatsApp.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 8
Many thanks for that - seller did mention 'AMG Sportline' in the phone conversation prior to viewing, I took the 'AMG' bit with a pinch of salt, I didn't realise that was an actual model tbh. They're not in the 209 wheels list though, so I'll have to do a bit more searching to find the offset. Are they likely to be staggered do you know?

Pete

Yep, I think they're the ones! Why couldn't I find them?!🤣
Thanks very much.👍

Pete
Don't panic. It's not brainfade on your part!
Alloywheelsdirect by default only shows available wheels. You have to unchecked a tick box to show wheels out of stock or NLA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom