02 c200k eml on help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nipper65

Car
2002 mercedes c200 kompressor sports coupe
hi all thought I'd ask as can't afford a big bill as off of work at the moment due to cutting half my finger off, I've had the car about 5 weeks now and it's been great but after owning it 2 weeks the eml came on with the code p101 saying its the maf sensor so I replaced that with a vdo one from eurocar parts all was fine did a 500 mile round trip and since I've been back home the eml has come back on saying same problem and same code I've heard some scarey stories about some kind of oil contamination in the wiring and it doe's damage to the engine management computer is this right or am I being over worried the car drives fine no problems at all very smooth gear change ect also could it be a faulty sensor that goes into the exhaust as I have been told that aswell getting a bit worried now any help would be much appreciated thanks chris

Del320, Druk, Seven, meldrew or cb1965 will be along to answer shortly...or not, as the case may be. ;)

And...……… a bottle and a half later. As usual.
I had a school friend like you.

Needs to go on a Star. Otherwise it's guess work. MAF's on these are very very reliable.

DM you are being most tiresome.

Del320, Druk, Seven, meldrew or cb1965 will be along to answer shortly...or not, as the case may be. ;)

You are quite amusing and by your posting stats probably a lonely man that needs to get a life...

32,111 posts since July 2003 or about 8 posts a day...
You tend to deflect on the subject matter and post that which fails to contribute.
Perhaps because of your limited knowledge???

Pull up your trousers, give your wrists a rest...
Cheers

Ed A.
Priceless. :D

DM you are being most tiresome.

Hmmm.
191 posts to ruin my thread says it's not me...AND at least I help the posters, that are asking for it, unlike the people I named. ;)

Time for you to get free with issuing infractions out to those Trolling posters. Oh, I forgot, all your infractions are reserved for me, aren't they.

13 long term ones from you (6 month each), the last one "Arguing with the Admins" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
"Paranoid? Moi?

No - I know they're out to get me".

If were you, I would be most concerned that a very knowledgeable, respected and influential member of the Mercedes community is moved to post a critique of your undoubted character deficiencies.

Since your last banning, the majority of your posts have been snide, demeaning, smug and generally arrogant.

Give your wrist a rest.

Last edited:
Hmmm.
191 posts to ruin my thread says it's not me...AND at least I help the posters, that are asking for it, unlike the people I named. ;)

Time for you to get free with issuing infractions out to those Trolling posters. Oh, I forgot, all your infractions are reserved for me, aren't they.

13 long term ones from you (6 month each), the last one "Arguing with the Admins" :rolleyes:

It looks like English - but it doesn't make much sense.

Yes - 191 posts - but 50 (26%) were your own drivel.

Give the other 89k members a break...

Give the other 89k members a break...

Do you ever stop?

I deliberately, mainly picked threads that had had no response in several hours for you and your fan-boys to respond to.

I even checked that you had all been on line in the meantime. You had your chance, but still couldn't rise to the challenge, even when asked to...unlike me, who did actually respond to the O/p. ;)

Stop spamming all threads.

Your last few days rantings.
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/search.php?searchid=7301554

Last edited:
Can you all please take your squabbles over to personal messaging and leave the threads free for what they are intended for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom