560 wide body

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wish I had a spare £5k...

:bannana:

That looks to be a lovely car!

But what an awful advert....little description, no interior or engine photos.
And a detailed description of the bodywork's condition would be welcome.

Darren

Two exhausts pipes that far apart aren't right - should be twin pipes just off to the left as you look at the back?

:dk:

mercedes widebody whats wrong with it

Good start ,clue is in his other advert?

I was up there the other week buying his staggered OZ splits for my SEC. Saw the SL60 in the flesh, very yellow, not my cup of tea. Also saw the 500sec he's breaking but only heard about the widebody. Seemed a genuine bloke. Must be emigrating or something.

nev2302 said:
ok spot the mistake ,whats wrong with it!!!!!!

The wheels, I thought all the widebody wheels are genI? The front ones are genII, rears are GenI.

ok am I right, or is that a gen 1 carat duchatelet front spoiler on it? The wheels on the other car are carat and its missing its front end ,what do you think?

The fact he has another one with bits missing used to repair the WB one?

nev2302 said:
ok am I right, or is that a gen 1 carat duchatelet front spoiler on it? The wheels on the other car are carat and its missing its front end ,what do you think?

Your right, it doesn't have the wrap around amg front splitter.

Sell me your red estate and you can buy this :D you`re going to buy it anyway,aren`t you lol

Now with one interior photo, but still no descriptive. To be fair anyone who is interested will call, but it wouldn't go amiss to have written at least some details. Anyone been for a look?

I'm not sure about the exhausts, they make the car look too modern somehow, almost an afterthought, easily remedied though. IMO the front spoiler doesn't sit well with the AMG kit either, not so easy to remedy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom