Anyone got a CLS 63S shooting brake?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tian

Car
Mercedes CLS 350d shooting brake
Does anyone own or know of someone who owns a CLS 63S shooting brake? If so please could we further discuss?

Considering how good looking the four door version is (I refuse to say "coupe" on a non two door car....we have dictionaries for a reason!)......the estate version (I refuse to say "shooting brake" for exactly the same reason!) certainly is ...erm?....less good looking.....and I think that's being generous........as they say "looks only a mother could love".
Each to their own though.....YMMV!

There he goes again. It's a good job the OP didn't ask for opinions on the CLS 63s Shooting brake, you might have told him what you really think of them.
Everyone has an opinion, but not everyone feels the need to make negative comments on the things they don't like.

I do wish some people would take note of my signature below.

Sorry I can't help, but maybe @E55BOF can. Oh and by the way, welcome to the forum Tian.

Does anyone own or know of someone who owns a CLS 63S shooting brake? If so please could we further discuss?
Tian, welcome to MBClub!

It may take a little while for a past or current owner to come along, but as models are rarely unique - with platforms, engines and other aspects shared with other models - it may be that someone else can help you because they have owned a model with that aspect in common.

Fair enough.....but I am (like everyone else on this forum) entitled to have an opinion and if I don't like the look of something I feel I can say.....sorry of it upsets the more snowdrop types. I'm equally quite happy when someone comments on a good looking car to say what a cracking looking Mercedes it is. If opinions were not allowed (or worse still only positive opinions!) and only facts and stats were, then there would only be about 10% of the posts there are....and even then a lot of stuff posted by so called experts is often factually incorrect.
But to make you happy I will stay well clear of this thread!!!! Have a lovely day!!

Considering how good looking the four door version is (I refuse to say "coupe" on a non two door car....we have dictionaries for a reason!)......the estate version (I refuse to say "shooting brake" for exactly the same reason!) certainly is ...erm?....less good looking.....and I think that's being generous........as they say "looks only a mother could love".
Each to their own though.....YMMV!
Yawn…..

I don't have an S, so if the query is S-specific, I can't help, I'm afraid.

But to make you happy I will stay well clear of this thread!!!!
I think that would be best. Pitching in with disparaging personal opinions on the appearance of cars is fair enough for Ebay ads, or when someone starts an "Isn't this lovely" thread, and I do it often enough myself, but it's evident that in this case, the OP just wants to talk to someone about it.

There he goes again. It's a good job the OP didn't ask for opinions on the CLS 63s Shooting brake, you might have told him what you really think of them.
Everyone has an opinion, but not everyone feels the need to make negative comments on the things they don't like.

I do wish some people would take note of my signature below.

Sorry I can't help, but maybe @E55BOF can. Oh and by the way, welcome to the forum Tian.
Thank you! Although I'm fine with he opinions but I need an estate so gotta get the best I can!

Tian, welcome to MBClub!

It may take a little while for a past or current owner to come along, but as models are rarely unique - with platforms, engines and other aspects shared with other models - it may be that someone else can help you because they have owned a model with that aspect in common.
Exactly why I'm asking

Sorry - this one’s a keeper. Happy to share thoughts on the car if you need first hand advice….
Haha thanks any
I don't have an S, so if the query is S-specific, I can't help, I'm afraid.
Only S specific I'm afraid

OP, you could be waiting a while; the Shooting Brake isn't very common, the 63 less so, and the 63s even rarer, and if you're looking for a particular spec, you might never find the car you want. Why does it specifically have to be an S?

OP, you could be waiting a while; the Shooting Brake isn't very common, the 63 less so, and the 63s even rarer, and if you're looking for a particular spec, you might never find the car you want. Why does it specifically have to be an S?
This...... Albeit I bought a E63. I really wanted an S and didn't want black. I wanted certain options to which limited the choices as Estates were limited. In the end due to lack of available cars I bought a black non S car.

What is it you’d like to know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom