Anyone with STAR in West Wales?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyKO

Car
W211 E270 CDI
Anyone on here with STAR living in West Wales?

I'm in Carmarthenshire and need some help with the car.

Thanks guys

Pembrokeshire Car & Commercial Commercial Vehicle Servicing in HaverfordwestView others nearby Add review 2 Lodge Estate Withybush Road Haverfordwest Dyfed SA62 4BW View on map

I know they have STAR as they repair West Wales ambulance service but unless you have an account they only take cash!

HTH

Last edited:
I also take my car here for MOT. They actually have mechanics and not technicians!

Live in Carmarthen and Continental Cars in Cardiff have been recommend in the MB forum , am booked in for service in a couple of weeks.They have offered a free Star diagnosis as I am a new customer.

Live in Carmarthen and Continental Cars in Cardiff have been recommend in the MB forum , am booked in for service in a couple of weeks.They have offered a free Star diagnosis as I am a new customer.

I live in Emlyn buddy, not a million miles from you! I took my car to SK Auto's today in Swansea for a STAR session, must say he's a great guy and he'll be doing the work for me that I can't do myself.

Found out that the car needs a rear wheel sensor replacing, aswell as a Torque Convertor :doh:

AndyKO said:
I live in Emlyn buddy, not a million miles from you! I took my car to SK Auto's today in Swansea for a STAR session, must say he's a great guy and he'll be doing the work for me that I can't do myself. Found out that the car needs a rear wheel sensor replacing, aswell as a Torque Convertor :doh:

Andy have you got a number for SK? Iv heard very good things about them but can never get hold of them. Want a B service done this year on a C180 and live in Whitland!

Andy have you got a number for SK? Iv heard very good things about them but can never get hold of them. Want a B service done this year on a C180 and live in Whitland!

Hi buddy, Whitland! I have a good friend there!
The number for SK is 01792 795 667
They are bloody hard to get hold of mate, usually engaged for hours on end but you'll get through eventually mate, I spent a good couple of days trying and got through in the end... :thumb:

Brilliant. Thanks pal. Just changed motors sand going to get away from Mercedes Prices for the oldest one, heard good things about SK!

Brilliant. Thanks pal. Just changed motors sand going to get away from Mercedes Prices for the oldest one, heard good things about SK!

No worries buddy.
Yeah the owner of SK seems a great guy, very Knowlegable and he was telling me he's been a Merc mechanic for over 50 years!
What motor you got?

Got a C180 2011 estate however just bought a newer C250 AMG so looking for someone other than Merc to do any repair work on it.

For instance Sinclair quoted £420 for front discs and pads, unbelievable.

pembssurf said:
Got a C180 2011 estate however just bought a newer C250 AMG so looking for someone other than Merc to do any repair work on it. For instance Sinclair quoted £420 for front discs and pads, unbelievable.

Jeez man, did you get in touch with SK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom