Beautiful CL500 4.7TT in a rare colour. AMG pack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My fathers car is an class saloon 2022 in Denim blue with beige interior, looks great but he would gave preference wood instead of aluminium, only downside for me is its a a180 and doesnt gave much get and go, will stick with my cla

Wow, lovely . Same interior as my sorely missed SLK 55. If I had £ 20 k sitting in the bank I would be taking a test drive asap. Unfortunately just spent £ 6k this morning on a couple of new Stressless settees which will not excite me nearly as much but my wife has told me that I will be pleased in 3 months when they arrive. We will see 🤣
Blimey, three months is a long time to wait on a promise!

I tend to agree - i believe it starts with a part wooden wheel and before you know it you're wearing mustard cords, loafers and no socks.
I was thinking Boden and boat shoes.

Last edited:
They have had one in that colour scheme before, it is great.
The only issue is arguably the price, all the money for that age/model and that the cl model is surprisingly huge when you stand next to them.

Pretty naff, isn't it? If Kate Bush had commissioned it, she would have called it 'Symphony In Beige'...
Bodywork colour is OK. Not a fan of the 50 Shades of Beige interior.
But WTF is going on with the wheels? Not only are they properly horrible, the finish doesn't even match front to back.

That is utterly stunning. Fantastic to see a colour other than silver or black.

Bodywork colour is OK. Not a fan of the 50 Shades of Beige interior.
But WTF is going on with the wheels? Not only are they properly horrible, the finish doesn't even match front to back.

Probably curbed the rears and just painted the lips black with a roller to cover it up :)

Price now clipped down to £19,950,
two weeks after original listing.

Yep......the interior is great.....might just be me but I find those part wood steering wheels a bit OTT!! I'd prefer it all leather.
I do like a bit of quality wood in a car. But not on the steering wheel. The looks I might be able to forgive, but the tactile change as you use the steering wheel is the real no, no. Soft and warm to cold and hard with anything over 90deg of lock, is plain wrong.
Lovely car though!

I quite like a part-wood steering wheel, but that car needs more matching wood, either door-cappings, or strips near the top of the door cards as on the W212, to look right. Apart from that, it's perfect.

You would not be surprised to know that it reminds me of my 221 from 2007, but with less doors and less space...

IMGP5781.JPG

I do like a bit of quality wood in a car. But not on the steering wheel. The looks I might be able to forgive, but the tactile change as you use the steering wheel is the real no, no. Soft and warm to cold and hard with anything over 90deg of lock, is plain wrong.
Lovely car though!
Too young to remember all wood steering wheels and the joy of driving... without gloves

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 12.47.20.png

You would not be surprised to know that it reminds me of my 221 from 2007, but with less doors and less space...

View attachment 137615
Essentially because is is your W221 from 2007, with two doors missing

but with better seats, more leather and updated COMAND.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom