Blind man denies Dangerous Driving !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Albeit a silly thing to try to accomplish, I think the following statement by the arresting officer all-together slightly harsh, if not downright insulting!

---"Mr Aziz was fully aware of his disabilities and we find the driver was in a dangerous, defective state," he said.---

Ciao.

MangoMan said:
Albeit a silly thing to try to accomplish, I think the following statement by the arresting officer all-together slightly harsh, if not downright insulting!

---"Mr Aziz was fully aware of his disabilities and we find the driver was in a dangerous, defective state," he said.---

Ciao.
Totally agree,
How dare the officer insult this poor individual. No doubt the driver will be traumatised by this remark and will need years of counselling. The police officer should be sacked for using such derogatory remarks.

John

Are you serious John ?

Howard said:
Are you serious John ?
Me????? Serious??? :D

I am shocked, no insulted that you doubt me :D :D

Sort of blind man's bluff, or am I deing offensive?

John the traumatised

glojo said:
Sort of blind man's bluff

Now you are overstepping the mark, but i guess you're too blind to see it .........

:D

Originally Posted by MangoMan

The police officer did not make that remark it was the chairman of the bench.
I think the case was fully justified.
Pete

PeterG said:
Originally Posted by MangoMan

The police officer did not make that remark it was the chairman of the bench.
I think the case was fully justified.
Pete

Correct!

I also like the statement from one of the constables (as reported):

Pc Edge said: "I asked him if he could see me. He removed the dark-coloured sunglasses he was wearing and I could clearly see he was blind as he had no eyes."

You can't argue with that (as reported)!

Rob

neilrr said:
Will he be deported after serving his sentence?

What a odd remark to make. Where in that report does it say he is:-

a) an illegal immigrant
b) awaiting asylum
c) not been awarded citizenship
d) etc

Surely, the offence is driving without due care and attention, not necessarilly dangerous driving:eek: :D

Geoff2 said:
Surely, the offence is driving without due care and attention, not necessarilly dangerous driving:eek: :D
Why on earth are you suggesting that?

John

Geoff2 said:
I thought it was funny anyway.:D
Apologies, we are on a different humour band.

John

Perhaps , once the dangers he presented to other road users have been pointed out to him , he will see the light and keep to the straight and narrow in future ...

Pontoneer said:
Perhaps , once the dangers he presented to other road users have been pointed out to him , he will see the light and keep to the straight and narrow in future ...
Eyed like to agree but that might not be politically correct?

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom