C63 servicing costs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eyeofthetiger

Car
2010 c63 amg
Hi All

My 2010 C63 amg is due its B1 service and had a few questions I hope some people can help with:

1)Anyone recommend a dealer in the manchester/surrounding area?
2) What costs are typical? Been quoted £500
3) Can you supply your own oil? The garage I quoted told me the price above already included oil so therefore no benefit in supplying oil if you dont get reduction.

Thanks

Mercedes-Benz Central are a AMG performance dealer and off great service (Right next door to Man Citty football ground)

Service cost are ok but when it comes to brakes the costs can get high

Best to let Mercedes but in the correct oil

Supply your own mobil 1 it will be a lot cheaper than the dealers price ask them to quote excluding oil costco sell 5L of mobil 1 for approx £29 you need approx 8L.

Supply your own mobil 1 it will be a lot cheaper than the dealers price ask them to quote excluding oil costco sell 5L of mobil 1 for approx £29 you need approx 8L.

I actually have 20 litres of costco oil! But this dealer have a fixed price servicing so the price stays the same even if I supply it! Might have to find another garage.

I personally would go further afield than Manchester Central, Macclesfield, Stockport or Whitefield as they're all owned by Mercedes-Benz Retail, and prove to be by far the most expensive and unwilling to negotiate.

I actually have 20 litres of costco oil! But this dealer have a fixed price servicing so the price stays the same even if I supply it! Might have to find another garage.

I've never heard of a dealer refuse to reduce the price, although I can see why - that's where the majority of the profit comes from on a service. Try another dealer.

i supplied the oil both times
1st service £180
2nd service £310
maidstone MB - they do a first class job and really go out of their way to help me

no brakes required either time , 28,000 miles covered inc three track days
brakes - i have been quoted approx £200 for pads per axle

oil was approx £38 for 5 litres from halfords costco it cheaper apparently

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Manchester - Maidstone - Manchester in a C63. Buy a Ginsters when you fill up and kiss goodbye to the net savings. :D

sorry i wasnt suggesting use maidstone from Manchester , i was just giving them a mention
but the Ginsters is always worth having!:thumb:

I find that difficult to believe. Only last week I went into my local Merc dealership for a quote re servicing costs for C63AMG. I was quoted 2 prices - 1st price - they supplied the oil. 2nd - price I supplied the oil. It was £120 difference. I bought 20 litres for £120 and you only need 8.

Buy your own oil. If it's crap oil they won't use it anyway. If they won't let you supply ur own find another MERC dealer that will.

Plenty of Merc dealers in and around Manchester - check their web site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom