C63 w204 front control arms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gtturbo87uk

Car
X5
Hi, does anyone know where I can get front lower control arms for my car at a reasonable price? I have a 2012 c63 w204. Merc want over £400 each which seems very excessive. I have seen some listed but they are for normal c class and I would have thought the amg was different

Ok I’ll look on there. Only thing with AUTODOC is delivery can take forever. I have had bad experiences in the past

Have you checked if Lemforder makes the control arms you need? They're a very decent brand.

Ok I’ll look on there. Only thing with AUTODOC is delivery can take forever. I have had bad experiences in the past
Last few times I've used I have got the parts within 7 days. I have used lemforder control arms on my w211 without any issues.

Some people have told me to watch out that amg ones are different to standard. On their site it says fits all the standard models and the amg. A bit confusing

Some people have told me to watch out that amg ones are different to standard. On their site it says fits all the standard models and the amg. A bit confusing
Autodoc do print the MB OE Part numbers which need to be matched to either the one you have removed or the correct one in the EPC that matches your Vin#

Merc want over £400 each which seems very excessive.

The MB ones for my 300CE-24 were over 500€ each so your price for C63 ones sounds pretty reasonable. And they are rather critical parts.

I reasoned that, as they'd lasted over a quarter of a century, I could not complain.

RayH

Front lower control arms for W204 C63 are MB genuine parts only. No aftermarket OEM parts. Different thickness.
Have to pay the AMG tax on these unfortunately...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom