Ceramic glass coating

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deane x

Car
C350e S205 2016
I have found a detailers thanks to merc85 ,and they look good , I watched one of there videos where there talking about ceramic glass coating and was thinking of having it done as soon as my car is delivered any one got any views on it

I had a new car detail carried out on mine last week. The dealers delivered it straight to the detailers who worked their magic before I collected it.

Various Gtechniq products were used both inside and out, I was extremely pleased with the finish when I finally saw the car.

Have it applied professionally and you will get the car off to the best start, all you are doing is maintenance washes after that.

They can often be a little tricky to apply, requiring near perfect paint to start with, curing time without any rain getting onto the surface etc.

One word of caution regarding glass coatings.

When my E63 was detailed with GTechniq products (which I highly recommend, BTW), all the glass was done with G1. If it were being done again, I would specifically ask that the windscreen not be done. In light rain conditions at night, with the wipers on, it significantly impedes visibility. On all other glass I'd wholeheartedly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom