cheap s211 e55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidL

MB Enthusiast
Car
s203 C55, x218 CLS63

makes me quite nostalgic, they are great cars.
Anyway this could be a good buy. Mega spec, heated rear seats, tv, cooled seats, keyless etc and if it all works that's a lot for the money.

Needs a bit of love but an honest advert and cheap car :cool:

Thanks for that.

Tempting but not a fan of the interior being half red and the brown wood. I could live with the red half leather I think but really not a fan of that brown wood. Not seen many like that as most are the grey wood trim. Seems like a lot of work to change all that wood trim.

Seems like an honest car that needs a bit of time, money and love spent to raise it up. Kind of thinking it might be better to spend a bit more to get a lower miles car that might need less doing.

I've found myself looking at Cayenne Turbo's as well at circa £10k for a sub 100k mile decent condition car.

Might have already sold as advert link no longer works.

Was going to purchase it - you snooze ya lose.

£6500 slim.

Quick! Good find David!

Crazy prices still mind you - I’m sure @Will sold an LPG one for similar sums some 3 years ago now!

We all know any older car of this ilk can easily suck in many hours and many k"s without any trouble. My take these days is to try to find one that has had a lot of the big things done at a lower mileage and pay more for it day one.

Quick! Good find David!

Crazy prices still mind you - I’m sure @Will sold an LPG one for similar sums some 3 years ago now!
I sold my last E55K for a little more but I think it was a bit tidier and that would have been almost four years ago now (summer 2019)

To be honest I let it go cheap as I didn’t need it and had over the last year had kept it as a second runaround/spare car and didn’t have much time to put into preparing it for sale (I had to wait six weeks for my E63 to be ready for collection due to a headlight fault and an incompetent garage selling it - so kept the E55K a year longer than intended, long story)

Prices have firmed up a bit since then though. £10k +/- seems to be about the typical entry price these days depending on condition/mileage?

This one was a bit of a bargain, no surprise it’s been snapped up :)

Ad's still up, at £5.5K.

As you were; different car...

Mine went for £9k through Car and Classic Auction last October. I felt it was worth a bit more but equally that's what I paid for it 5 years previously. That car only went up today so someone thought they needed to get a move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom