CLA Shooting Brake X117 - part missing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

way318

Car
CLA250 Shooting Brake 4matic
Hi, does anyone know the part number for the Rear Wheel arch extension piece (Black Plastic part that stick out of the rear wheel arch) as noticed that the driver side one is missing.

The passenger side one is there, but can't see a part number on it.

Cheers

Still under warranty?

Post a picture of the remaining side part so we can tell exactly which bit you are talking about. If its the part inner wheelarch liner and "mudflap" it comes as one part [ 2X2 pieces per side? ]
A 117 890 0078 REAR MUD FLAP [ REAR PARTS KIT WITH MOUNTING MATERIAL]- because there's no left and right specified I assume the "kit" covers both sides. its part of the AMG styling package [772]or the AMG exterior carbon package [ 773]
???
https://www.ebay.com/p/2014-Mercede...ne-OEM-Rear-Mud-Guards-A1178900078/1122197431

Last edited:
Still under warranty?

Hi, yes it is. But not worth the hassle of booking it in etc for such a cheap part.

Taking it to the dealers will mean sitting round for ages waiting for them to fit it, when will be easier just to do it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post a picture of the remaining side part so we can tell exactly which bit you are talking about. If its the part inner wheelarch liner and "mudflap" it comes as one part [ 2X2 pieces per side? ]
A 117 890 0078 REAR MUD FLAP [ REAR PARTS KIT WITH MOUNTING MATERIAL]- because there's no left and right specified I assume the "kit" covers both sides. its part of the AMG styling package [772]or the AMG exterior carbon package [ 773]
???
https://www.ebay.com/p/2014-Mercede...ne-OEM-Rear-Mud-Guards-A1178900078/1122197431

Yes will take picture, but nothing to do with mud flaps. It's the bit of black trim they fit on the upper half of the wheel arch to extend it so will pass mot when the time comes.

Hope the picture has worked

The black plastic extension part you can see sticking out of the wheel arch. That's the bit I'm after for the drivers side.

Cheers mate, yes seen these guys and the carbon parts look great, just can't justify spending that much on a small bit of wheel arch extension.

I could just remove the one that's still fitted then it would match, but prefer it to look factory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom