CLK Price guide

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMG19

Car
500SL
Hi all,

I have been offered a W209 CLK200K elegance from a friend. It is a 2003 car in good condition(few niggles, kerbed wheels, few minor scratchs- nothing major,) it has covered 90,000 miles and has a FMSH. It is finished in Black with cream leather interior.

Can anyone give me a rough price on this please. I can't seem to find many 200k's in the classifieds and all seem to be dealers and not private sellers.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have been offered a W209 CLK200K elegance from a friend. It is a 2003 car in good condition(few niggles, kerbed wheels, few minor scratchs- nothing major,) it has covered 90,000 miles and has a FMSH. It is finished in Black with cream leather interior.

Can anyone give me a rough price on this please. I can't seem to find many 200k's in the classifieds and all seem to be dealers and not private sellers.

Thanks.
Hi,if it's an auto it will be worth more than a manual,my guess would be around £6,500-£7k.As the car is pre may 2004( when mb started galvernising them)check for signs of rust(the arches/boot lock are a weakness on clk's),also make sure (if it's an auto)that the atf/filter have been changed(about every 40k miles).Check all the electrics work & that no faults show on assyst(the cars onboard computer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom