CTEK Charger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbzclk

Car
An AMG
Would like to purchase a CTEK charger if anyone has one going spare...

Cheers.

Ctek Msx5 is the one I used, just the same as the ones sold with the MB label for twice the price.

Reactions: GLK
I have C-TEK MX7.0 with added power supply function, if you have to disconnect battery then you'll have all kinds of codes stored.
Before disconnecting battery you can connect your charger then activate SUPPLY, you still got juice while you disconnect your battery to replace it.

Charger also have the snow flake function if you have to leave your charger in non heated garage or outdoor charging your car.
It's also wassah proof, high IP rated, no wasser entering charger giving you a zapp and a permanent one way ticket to heaven

MB chargers are lesser and no better than MX7.0, they might also cost more because of the MB logo stamped ontop of the charger.

Regularly on offer on Amazon, just keep an eye if not in a rush

second that for Amazon, had it on my wish list for a couple of months and got a bargain.

I've got a mint condition Ctek MXS 3.6 which will also come with the CTK indicator lead plus the bag and all the other bits included. Looking for £35.00 delivered/tracked if anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom