Designo Alanite Grey - thoughts ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smillion

Car
CLS350 CDI sport
The new CLS is on order, Diamond Whie as my current car, but mad moment about the Designo Alanite Grey..... Seems to be a sort of Matt Grey, which as a student in the 80s I feel I could have "rattle canned" from the local auto parts shop

What do the team think ? Worth £2,500 because no other nutter has done it?

Contemplating and #liketobedifferent

Marc

Doesnt do much for me to be honest, Audi Suzuka Grey on the other hand....

IMG_0576.jpg

These matt and satin colours should all be renamed Designo Barry Matt <add name of colour here>

Awful idea.

If you're going for a Designo colour (and paying handsomely for it) I'd go for something with 'colour'; I've developed a strange hatred for grey cars the older I get...

Designo Mauritius Blue is lovely if it's still available.

When I asked about this for our E Class it was a £5000 option, so Polar white seemed like a nice choice.

c214748364829072007012239_3.jpg

Designo Mauritius Blue is lovely if it's still available.

When I asked about this for our E Class it was a £5000 option, so Polar white seemed like a nice choice.

c214748364829072007012239_3.jpg

This alongside Audi Sepang blue are my faves :cool:

As with all "rare" options - worth a premium to anyone who wants it... worth nothing to those who don't

Personally I like the Matt colours (neither the Audi or the Skoda shown are matt).
The new SL ad features a matt grey car.

Recently came across a couple of Mercedes in Bonamite Silver & South Sea Blue in the flesh, I really liked the look of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom